• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    hmm i have a quick question abotu the tourny...

does EVERy battle have to be on wifi???what is realy mean is..

say the guy I has to face also has a shoddy battle account, can I fight them on shoddy or no??

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    So when you say the winner gets a whole set of Events, do you mean like all of the Palcity Pokemon, or all 10 anniv?

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
    hmm i have a quick question abotu the tourny...

does EVERy battle have to be on wifi???what is realy mean is..

say the guy I has to face also has a shoddy battle account, can I fight them on shoddy or no??
    No.
    I hate shoddy :@

So when you say the winner gets a whole set of Events, do you mean like all of the Palcity Pokemon, or all 10 anniv?
    Of course.
    What else would it mean?

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    You can join, there are 30 spots. Welcome!

If you use rest, I believe the opponent can still put another of your pokemon asleep because you caused it. I'm not sure, I'll check the standard rules sticky to see.

~desu Saba~

The question Andy asked was my question to be precise, before I was a member here. I might consider it important that it's decided before the matches to ensure there's no flaming due to a disbelief of rules.

Kazuhiro808

Hates Tournament Legal Legends
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    I really need to know where the rules sticky is. I can't find it at all.

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
    My information for the tournament:

Name: Sean
    Friend Code: 5112 1755 7291

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I really need to know where the rules sticky is. I can't find it at all.

XD Funny thing, I can't either which is why I never edited. It used to be there, with standard rules, but apparently it's gone. = [

ABYAY, I'm confused on what your post is saying. XD I can't tell if you're saying I'm flaming people because I'm making them aware of what a sleep clause is or what. Or are you saying that if someone breaks the rules (any) we shouldn't flame them. I'm not to smart this morning/afternoon. XD

~desu Saba~

ABYAY

Years
    XD Funny thing, I can't either which is why I never edited. It used to be there, with standard rules, but apparently it's gone. = [

ABYAY, I'm confused on what your post is saying. XD I can't tell if you're saying I'm flaming people because I'm making them aware of what a sleep clause is or what. Or are you saying that if someone breaks the rules (any) we shouldn't flame them. I'm not to smart this morning/afternoon. XD

~desu Saba~

LOL trust me my friend... I never flame people. This is a community to enjoy others and their posts. I was just curious about the sleep clause and needed to know how it worked with a friendly pokemon and Rest. I was just confirming that Andy asked the question since I wanted him to. Thanks for letting me know.

Also... why is my name on the thing twice? #11 and #23?

ABYAY

Years
    I think that there's enough ruling for the tourney. I mean, that's just my opinon as a free-form player that just wants an unexpected fight, even if one-sided.

Clauses are as good as they are to keep a fair game, yet enough freedom for a lot of teams.

Back