• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✿ Petals in the Wind - The Grass-type Fan Club ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
There hasn't been any new topic here for a while, unfortunately, so if none of you guys mind, I'll go ahead and throw in one! Let's hope for the best. If you were to create an item that would affect grass-type Pokémon, what would it be? How would it function? What would be some of its pros and cons? Would it be available in-store, and if so, how much would its price be?

Etherion

If you were to create an item that would affect grass-type Pokémon, what would it be?

MIRACLE MIST
Price: 3500
Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png

Description: A mist inside a triangular vial, only to be held by a Grass-type. When held by another type, it can cause severe conditions.
Effect: It raises the Attack, Special Attack, Speed, Defense, and Special Defense by +3 when held by a Grass-type. It inflicts a permanent status condition, when held by a non-grass type

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I need to get back in here considering how much I love grass types!

Hmm... an item, huh?

Sticky Sap
When held by a grass type, the pokemon gains 1/16 its max health at the end of each turn. When held by a pokemon of any other type, its speed decreases by one stage.

I was going for something like Black Sludge, but for grass types. I tried to add something other than a status condition, and considering the viscosity of sap, I think it worked out!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back