• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❣ Warriors Of Sinnoh ❣ The Fourth Generation Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
We talked enough about this 2 topic lets change the topic alright ?
Which GEN 4 Pokemon is the very best in Attack
Well mostly Legendaries are very good in attack. I think Arcues. Cause Arcues is god after all.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Yes right. All gen Legendaries are always good in Attack. But i think not Arcues. Because i think Arcues is 120 in attack or something.
Which GEN 4 Pokemon is best in attack
Amm.. I think Dialgia. Dialgia or Girantia or Palika this trio are awesome in attack.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Maybe yes... Arcues is 120 in all states. And yes Dialgia and Girantia just awesome in design + Great in moves and attack.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I always loved Attacking type Pokemon. I mean the Pokemon that are good in attack. I always used calcium and other to rise my Pokemons states. But i always wanted to rise attack more then anything.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
ic... Oh calcium and other like iron ? I never used them. I heard using them rise our Pokemons states. Right ? And why you always like to rise attack ?

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Well i always rise attack cause i just like it. It was like a habbit of me to rise the attack. I always loved Strong in attack Pokemons. And yeah Those calcium, iron etc rise our Pokemons state.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
But the Best defense is Best Offense bro. You forgot that ? And you need to focus on Defense too or you Pokemon will whip out of the battle if they got hit by any strong attack.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Yeah right. The Best attack is Best defense. But i never even think about that. I always think about attack. I just try to rise attack. I never focus on defense. And yeah i know. I got lose because of that in many matches too.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
i see. You should try to focus on defense. If you don't you will lose strong matches against League champs or gym leaders you know..

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
OK thanks i will try to focus on attack. And i think Electravire is also good in attack. Well some normal pokemons are good in attack too like Axew's 3rd form.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hmm yeah. Right Axew's 3rd form. I forogt what was its name. Huxarious ! Yea Huxarious. Yea Huxarious is good in attack too. I used it once in Diamond though.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Woow. Your lucky. You got Huxarious ? soo fast ? I never found Axew. So i later tried cheat but even ar code didn't worked.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Can you guys stay on topic? The debate was good until Haxorus was mentioned. Anyway, to answer the topic, I have to say the god. Best stats ever people! Arceus's base stats were the best in pokemon until megas.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I think Garchomp is pretty good! After one Swords Dance, it could cause some major destruction. It could definitely perform without that, but it just adds to the touch. Aside from Garchomp, another would be Togekiss; with combination of Air Slash and Serene Grace, this Pokémon is nearly impossible to stop.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Yes i agree with you Endless. Because I really love Garchomp. Well we should also focus on the moves of Pokemon. And yeah Swords dance is a really great winning source. I agree that Togekiss is good too.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Winners: Budew,Shieldon,Weavile,Mesprite,Rotom (Heat Forme).
Losers: Bibarel,Shellos,Mime Jr,Rotom (Mow Forme),Wormadam (Sandy Cloak)

New 5 Brackets

36. Wormadam (Plant Cloak) Vs Phione

37. Burmy (Trash Cloak) Vs Floatzel

38. Chatot Vs Shaymin (Land Forme)

39. Shaymin (Sky Forme) Vs Giratina (Altered Forme)

40. Buneary Vs Bronzor

Time For Answer to the topic.

Which GEN 4 Pokemon is the very best in Attack
Garchomp have awesome base attack power with awesome moves like outrage,earthquak,fire blast etc that can make high damage to any other pokemon.

Logical Cabbage Got 120£ For New Banner | All Members Got 50£ As Weekly Money | TheAmazingSpiderMan Got 30£ For New Topic

Last edited:

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
Which GEN 4 Pokemon is the very best in Attack?
Regigigas would be the best attacker in sinnoh yes he is bit slow but he is most powerfull attacker of sinnoh.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
GARCHOMP!

Quite obvious indeed. Not only is he fast but he has a wicked attack! One Dragon Claw can kill foes or make their misery end with Outrage! Garchomp is awesome and he rules! Although sadly like stated before, Arceus has the better stats.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
*cricket chirps*

OK I think its time for a new topic:

What are your thoughts on the Underground?

the underground was a unique area that you could enter from basically anywhere in sinnoh with the use of the explorers kit that you get in eterna city. Did you use it at all, and if you did, what did you think of the concept?

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
What are your thoughts on the Underground?

I love Sinnoh Underground. It extended my play time in Pearl by a significant amount. Like PlatinumDude I love the fossils underground, but it's a bit frustrating for me when I see a fossil that I want and the wall collapses before I get to it. The spheres are annoying, but I've also found shards annoying as well because I seem to get a lot of them when I go underground.

So to wrap it up, what would Sinnoh be without the underground? It's one of my favorite aspects of the game. Yes it's gotten dull at times but overall it's pretty fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back