• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❣ Warriors Of Sinnoh ❣ The Fourth Generation Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
What are your thoughts on the Underground?

I really like the Underground. It was a good way to make a lot of items such as Heart Scales, fossils, and evolution stones available without making them too difficult to obtain, but very fun at the same time.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
What are your thoughts on the Underground?
I personally rather like it - it was rather addictive for me when I first tried it out. XD The finding-stuff minigame was neat (as well as the things you could find in it) along with the traps as well. The secret bases part could have been a bit better imo comparing to RSE's but they weren't bad either.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
This is my opinion on the underground:

JACKPOT!!!

Really saved time to find heart scales because I no longer needed to rock smash for anything; the underground really lived up to its standards as a mine! It's the California Gold Rush all over again!

Save money, live better, the underground!

greenshrub

what is a tittyass hand
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 27, 2019
Hi, may I join?
Name: greenshrub
Partner: Empoleon
Reson of joining: Generation IV was one of my most memorable Pokemon experiences. I remember when we preordered Diamond and Pearl and received Dialga and Palkia styluses, and I used my Dialga stylus every time I played. I enjoyed the post-story much more than I did the Generation III games because I felt like there was a bit more to it.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Hi, may I join?
Name: greenshrub
Partner: Empoleon
Reson of joining: Generation IV was one of my most memorable Pokemon experiences. I remember when we preordered Diamond and Pearl and received Dialga and Palkia styluses, and I used my Dialga stylus every time I played. I enjoyed the post-story much more than I did the Generation III games because I felt like there was a bit more to it.
you forgot to give answer to the topic anyway accepted. Welcome To The Sinnoh FanClub..

greenshrub

what is a tittyass hand
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 27, 2019
oh! sorry! I'll do that now actually.

Who is your favorite sinnoh gym leader and why?
I really like Volkner. It was really fun working through his gym, and I really enjoy fighting Electric types for some reason.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
oh! sorry! I'll do that now actually.

Who is your favorite sinnoh gym leader and why?
I really like Volkner. It was really fun working through his gym, and I really enjoy fighting Electric types for some reason.
ahh no problem & feel free to make new topic to discuss.

36. Wormadam (Plant Cloak) Vs Phione
Well wormadam have type advantage over phione but i like phione because he have cool design with good moves and stats.

37. Burmy (Trash Cloak) Vs Floatzel
Well floatzel because he have good design with powerfull moves that can kill burmy with ease.

38. Chatot Vs Shaymin (Land Forme)
Chatot have type adavntage over shaymin but i'll vote for shaymin because he is very cute,hus design was simple & awesome and also,he have good moves with good stats.

39. Shaymin (Sky Forme) Vs Giratina (Altered Forme)
hmm hard one but i like to vote Giratina (Altered Forme) because he have way better stats & moves then shaymin sky.

40. Buneary Vs Bronzor
Buneary can kill bronzor with his fighing type moves with ease.

greenshrub

what is a tittyass hand
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 27, 2019
Here's my new topic:
What do you think about the new pre-evolutions of Pokemon from previous generations (i.e. Budew, Mime Jr., Bonsly, Happiny, etc.)?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Here's what I think:

SO CUTE BUT TOTALLY UNNECESSARY!

I don't mind the cuteness but why make the baby pokemon after the originals? These are one of those things that GF makes me mad and annoyed. Oh well, it can't be helped that GF is like this.

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
What do you think about the new pre-evolutions of Pokemon from previous generations (i.e. Budew, Mime Jr., Bonsly, Happiny, etc.)?

The only ones I can really appreciate were Budew and Happiny. The other ones weren't really needed as Mr. Mime and Sudowoodo could have easily remained as they were. However, Chansey definitely needed a pre-evo. It's stats and design just dictated it. Budew is more debatable, but I think it was still a needed touch.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Name: Lilith
Partner: Yanmega
Reason of joining: Generation IV made Wi-Fi trading possible, and trading is my life. It also introduced some of the coolest Pokemon ever, such as Garchomp, Gliscor, Honchkrow, Froslass, and Staraptor. I love plenty of the legendaries such as Cresselia, Darkrai, Giratina, Shaymin, and Arceus.

I didn't care for a single one and I would have wished for new Pokemon rather than babies. I suppose they were all too "big" to be hatching as a baby besides Roselia. Yet, Onix and Lapras lack baby forms!

No thanks to Mime Jr, Bonsly, and Mantyke. If nobody brought them up, I would not have thought about them.

As for the Sinnoh Face-offs,
36. Wormadam (Plant Cloak) Vs Phione: Phione because it's a sea angel.

37. Burmy (Trash Cloak) Vs Floatzel: Floatzel is somewhat cool and I used one in Platinum, so there.

38. Chatot Vs Shaymin (Land Forme): Shaymin, always Shaymin!

39. Shaymin (Sky Forme) Vs Giratina (Altered Forme): Oh man, I like both of these a lot. I guess I'll vote for Giratina since Sky forme is ehhhh.

40. Buneary Vs Bronzor: Buneary is cuter.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Name: Lilith
Partner: Yanmega
Reason of joining: Generation IV made Wi-Fi trading possible, and trading is my life. It also introduced some of the coolest Pokemon ever, such as Garchomp, Gliscor, Honchkrow, Froslass, and Staraptor. I love plenty of the legendaries such as Cresselia, Darkrai, Giratina, Shaymin, and Arceus.

I didn't care for a single one and I would have wished for new Pokemon rather than babies. I suppose they were all too "big" to be hatching as a baby besides Roselia. Yet, Onix and Lapras lack baby forms!

No thanks to Mime Jr, Bonsly, and Mantyke. If nobody brought them up, I would not have thought about them.

As for the Sinnoh Face-offs,
36. Wormadam (Plant Cloak) Vs Phione: Phione because it's a sea angel.

37. Burmy (Trash Cloak) Vs Floatzel: Floatzel is somewhat cool and I used one in Platinum, so there.

38. Chatot Vs Shaymin (Land Forme): Shaymin, always Shaymin!

39. Shaymin (Sky Forme) Vs Giratina (Altered Forme): Oh man, I like both of these a lot. I guess I'll vote for Giratina since Sky forme is ehhhh.

40. Buneary Vs Bronzor: Buneary is cuter.

Lilith, you're accepted! Welcome to Warriors of Sinnoh! You're just going to have to wait for Dark Shadow 6 to put you on the list with your partner, but besides that, you're free to post and make a new topic. Welcome again and may we all rule Sinnoh forever!

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
What do you think of the baby evos?
i think that some of the baby evos were needed, such as chingling(made chimecho so much easier to get) and mime jr. (Makes mr mime breeding make more sense. an adult mime hatching from an egg? there is so much wrong with that sentance) others such as bonsly weren't needed.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Ownership of the club has been transferred to Logical Cabbage.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
I would like to show you my new banner.

vf9rvc.jpg

I hope you like it and feel free to put this in your signature to support this club.

I would like to show you my new banner.

vf9rvc.jpg

I hope you like it and feel free to put this in your signature to support this club.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I love them, personally! They're not very viable competitively, of course, but they do add purpose to some Pokémon; there are those out there that simply need pre-evolution forms to make them seem believable, and by following such route, this is what they achieve. All those that had been introduced in generation four, I'm a fan; to me, they all look adorable.

My personal favorite has got to be Happiny; love its design in general, and every time I looks, I always get this urge to give it a great, big hug. If it were an actual animal, I'd definitely be having it as pet, without a doubt. Second favorite is probably Budew, due to similar reasons.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Don't forget to vote guys! Today's the event for a new pokemon! Like I stated before, please tell everyone why you want the pokemon you voted to win!

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
Name: person10101
Partner: Chimchar!
Nickname: Flame
Reason for joining: I started out playing with Gen IV. I first played Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia and then Diamond to Platinum. Also, I played Mystery dungeon Explorers of Time and Sky so the love came naturally.

Answer to topic: As mentioned above I didn't start the games until Gen IV but I still knew about everything to know about Pokemon previous. My favorites are actually Mime Jr. and Bonsly. It's just something about them is appealing to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back