• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❣ Warriors Of Sinnoh ❣ The Fourth Generation Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Winners Of Round 1:Mothim,ambipom,stuntank,abomasnow,Glaceon.
Losers: Vespiquen,Loppunny,Purugly,Tangrowth,Snover.

here are 5 new brackets

21. Grotle Vs Monferno

22. Empoleon Vs Bastiodon

23. Gastrodon Vs Hippowdon

24. Magmortar Vs Gallade

25. Azelf Vs Manaphy

feel free to make new topic. :)

Anrin das,logical cabbage,dark shadow 6,brendon mccullum got 15£ for 5 votes.

100 Posts Completed. ^_^

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Wow. Now with this post, we have 101! Anyway, here goes nothing with the votes!

Grotle Vs Monferno
Grotle is cooler. Monferno isn't. Take the hint monkey, cause Earth Power will destroy you!

Empoleon Vs Bastiodon
Brick Break, Surf, Bulldoze, you name it. Empoleon wins by the wave of knock out!

Gastrodoon Vs Hippowdon
Sorry Hippowdon. I love ground types, but Gastrodoon wins. Every water move can kill it and not be affected by sandstorm. He wins! Gastrodoon!

Magmortar Vs Gallade
Hmm... Gallade. What can Magmortar do? Powerful moves, but never super effective. Gallade in the other hand can use Stone Edge to kill him.

Azelf Vs Manaphy
Manaphy can do Shadow Ball and U-turn. Azelf can do Thunderbolt, Grass Knot, Energy Ball, Thunder, and Charge Beam. More weaknesses. Sorry Manaphy, Azelf has the better things to kill with.

That's all for now, but might as well leave here with a new topic:

What was the funniest thing that happened in Pokemon DPPt?

I'd say in the beginning. There's this route where you have to battle a youngster and he says: "I'll beat you with the MAGIKARP my dad gave me!" I was cracking up, cause I had Turtwig. And a Magikarp?! Haha! The memes were funnier when they used him.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Name: Endless.
Partner: Cherrim.
Reason for Joining: Am a huge fan of Sinnoh, and want to help sharing the love!

Who is your favorite gen 4 Pokemon and why?
There are many, and one of them would have to be Cherrim. I just simply love its color-scheme and adorable-looking face, and it's really awesome that it could close itself at night and turn into a different form. Another of my favorites is Garchomp; competitively, it's amazing, and could cause some major destruction whenever you want it to.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Name: Endless.
Partner: Cherrim.
Reason for Joining: Am a huge fan of Sinnoh, and want to help sharing the love!

Who is your favorite gen 4 Pokemon and why?
There are many, and one of them would have to be Cherrim. I just simply love its color-scheme and adorable-looking face, and it's really awesome that it could close itself at night and turn into a different form. Another of my favorites is Garchomp; competitively, it's amazing, and could cause some major destruction whenever you want it to.
Welcome To The Sinnoh Fan Club, i like cherrim because of hia design and colour combination and also he is very cute.

I really have to say, the backsprite of Croagunk :) the way it looks at you when it comes out it's Poké Ball, it's like; I'm gonna do something big, and you better know it! :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Thank you! Yeah, Cherrim is simply great.

I can't put my hands on any precise event (it's been a while since I had played them), but if we're talking about something personal, I'd say it would be when I was battling against a friend; she was sitting right beside me, and we were both up to our Pokémon. She accidentally selected a wrong move, which was ghost-type, and I was completely immune to it since my typing was normal. Thanks to this, I wound up winning the match, somehow, causing her to rage extremely, and way she would act was actually sort of funny to me. This isn't my most hilarious moment, but for now, it's the only one I could possibly think of, haha. Wish I had something else to share!

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
21. Grotle Vs Monferno
monferno have type advantage so he can kill grotle with his strong fire attacks.

Bastiodon earthquak can finish empoleon in one hit.

Gastrodon's water type attacks can kill hippowdon with ease.

24. Magmortar Vs Gallade
Gallade because his speed and movesets.

25. Azelf Vs Manaphy
Azelf because he can also use electric type attacks.

Logical Cabbage Got 30£ For New Topic.

im looking for Co-Owner who can help me to keep club active and also he/she can accept new members, if you wanna be a Co-Owner Please Vm Or Pm me Thanks.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
21. Grotle Vs Monferno
Monferno ember can kill grotle.

Gastrondon Surf can kill hippowdon.

24. Magmortar Vs Gallade
Gallade have pretty good stats with some good moves like stone edge | Stone edge kill magmortar.

25. Azelf Vs Manaphy
azelf have good stats with awesome movesets | tunderbolt kill manaphy.

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
21. Grotle Vs Monferno
Grotle because i like him more then monferno and i also like his design. :)

Bastiodon can kill empoleon with earthquak and ha also have good design.

Garstrodon because of his stronf water attacks that can kill hippowdon with ease.

24. Magmortar Vs Gallade
Magmortar because i like fire-type and he is my favorite fire-type Pokemon.

25. Azelf Vs Manaphy
Azelf because he can use electric-type attack that can kill manaphy and i also like azelf's design more then manaphy.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Answer To The Topic: I remember a guy calling me a noob... funny thing was it was "ingame" they actually put an npc that calls you a noob XD . so I kept talking to him... :p

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Answer to topic: What is the funniest thing that happened in pkmn d/p/pt?

During the battle with Cynthia, once i was down to her last pokemon, she states she can't remember when she was last in a corner like this. what i find kind of funny is that she says that even after you defeated her the first time. If you challenge her immediately after you defeat her, it will appear that she has a very short term memory

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Because they are the only black people, Croagunk, Max, and Misty are racist, for not letting Brock find true love.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Winners: Bastiodon,Gastrodon,Gallade,Azelf.
Losers: Enpoleon,Hippowdon,Magmortar,Manaphy.
Tie: Grotle Vs Monferno

Here is 5 new brackets.

26. Monferno Vs Staraptor

27. Grotle Vs Wormadam

28. Bronzong Vs Lumineon

29. Togekiss Vs Rotom (Frost Forme)

30. Rotom (Fan Forme) Vs Dusknoir

What do you like most about Sinnoh?

Anrin Das,Dark Shadow 6 And Logical Cabbage Got 15£ for 5 votes,Brendon McCullum got 12£ for 4 votes,Dark Shadow 6 got 30£ for new topic.

Congrats To Logical Cabbage For Becoming New Club Co-Owner

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
So Co-Owner, okay! Anyway, time for voting!

Monferno Vs Staraptor
Monkey gets killed by the wing! Brave Bird Staraptor! Beat Monferno up to a pulp!

Grotle Vs Wormadam
Grotle is cooler than Wormadam. Design to attack, I vote for Grotle!

Bronzong Vs Lumineon
I go with the fish. And now that steel types no longer resist bug, Signal Beam can send him to oblivion! Just keep swimming!

Togekiss Vs Rotom (Frost Form)
Even though Rotom in that form can kill Togekiss, it will survive ice moves and design/cry is cooler!

Rotom (Fan Form) Vs Dusknoir
Never liked Dusknoir, especially in Mystery Dungeon. Go Rotom, use Shadow Ball!

That's all my votes for now. And to answer the topic...

I really love that Sinnoh came up with the best ground types ever! Of course with the exception of Flygon and Swampert, but nevertheless that's what I like about Sinnoh the best. I also appreciate the legendary pokemon, cause they are all awesome!

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Staraptor Brave Bird can kill monferno with ease.

27. Grotle Vs Wormadam
Well Grotle because im used him in diamond and it was awesome.

28. Bronzong Vs Lumineon
Well i vote for Lumineo because of his great design and colour.

Well Rotom (frost forme) can use strong ice moves along with strong electric moves that can kill togekiss.

Well Rotom (Fan Forme) can kill dusknoir with thunder/shadow ball.

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
hmm bro you need to fill sign-up form to join and able to post in this club | you can find sign-up form in main post.. thanks.

Harsh.

Name: SuperEspeon Partner: Vespiqueen
Reson of joining: Gen 4 gave (most) pokemon that deserved a lovely evolution what they needed. Not to mention this was the gen that got me into the games so much, so maybe their is a little bias clotted by nostalgia there.
Answer to the topic: The fact that youre making me choose one pokemon out of an azmazing batch is agonizing, so Ill pick 2. Im gonna go with Togekiss and Frosslass and - oh what about Vespiqueen? Oops, I listed 3. Well Togekiss is pretty great cuz mah boi togetic realy badli neded evoluzion. Also, its a kickass pokemon in general that hits pretty hard too. Frosslass is just majestic and one of the best designs Ive ever seen. Also Vespequeens design was nice and original for a change.

Last edited:

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Harsh.

Name: SuperEspeon Partner: Espeon durr
Reson of joining: Gen 4 gave (most) pokemon that deserved a lovely evolution what they needed. Not to mention this was the gen that got me into the games so much, so maybe their is a little bias clotted by nostalgia there.
Answer to the topic: The fact that youre making me choose one pokemon out of an azmazing batch is agonizing, so Ill pick 2. Im gonna go with Togekiss and Frosslass and - oh what about Vespiqueen? Oops, I listed 3. Well Togekiss is pretty great cuz mah boi togetic realy badli neded evoluzion. Also, its a kickass pokemon in general that hits pretty hard too. Frosslass is just majestic and one of the best designs Ive ever seen. Also Vespequeens design was nice and original for a change.
Not Accepted. because espeon is not Gen 4 pokemon you need to change your partner to join thanks. :)

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Staraptor because his strong flying attacks.

27. Grotle Vs Wormadam
well i sould vote for grotle because of his design and stats.

28. Bronzong Vs Lumineon
Lumineon have good moves with good stats along with great desgin abd colour combination.

Well Rotom Frost because of his strong ice attacks.

Rotom fan have type advantage over dusknoir, he can kill,dusknoir with thunder..

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Harsh.

Name: SuperEspeon Partner: Vespiqueen

SuperEspeon accepted. Welcome to Warriors of Sinnoh! Feel free to answer topics and be sure to vote! Sorry it took so long to respond BTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back