• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❣ Warriors Of Sinnoh ❣ The Fourth Generation Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
What do you like most about Sinnoh?
Well i like everything about sinnoh,pokemons,gym leaders,E4,champion,rival,etc.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
26. Monferno Vs Staraptor
Staraptor is way better then monferno.

27. Grotle Vs Wormadam
Grotle because he is cool & strong then wormadam.

28. Bronzong Vs Lumineon
Bronzong because i like steel type.

29. Togekiss Vs Rotom (Frost Forme)
Easy Rotom (Frost Forme) thunder/ice beam can kill togekiss with ease.

30. Rotom (Fan Forme) Vs Dusknoir
Rotom (Fan Forme) was strong then dusknoir and he also have type advantage.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hey after spending soo much time i have made a streak of 78 best out of 78 !!!!!!!!!!
2zstk5z.jpg

edit -
OPPS ! I forgot we can't play past events. sorry :P

Last edited:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Same as me :P I also love sinnoh cause of its great region. Its beauty. All the places are just awesome !!!!!!!!!!! And i really love those cute little pokemon

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
It is time for new topic.
Which One Do You Prefer?: Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina?
Palkia is my favourite. I like it's design and it is good in ubers. The main reason I like it is, because it was the mascot of the first pokemon game I owned. A lot of sentimentality there.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Which one do you prefer Dialgia, palika, Girantia
I prefer Dialgia. Cause of its amazing design and cry. Its voice is really great. And i really loved its appereance in diamond.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Which One Do You Prefer?: Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina?

Giratina because he can change forms and I like the fact that its a Ghost/Dragon type pokemon :P

Dialga's always good too!!!!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I also like Dialgia. MAN yah your right. Dialgia has some awesome type of moves and awesome design. I salute your choice.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Thanks bro. I think Palika is not bad too.I think its awesome in looks too.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
No Brendon. I don't like Palika much. But yea i got to agree that Palika is a fantastic legendary. Cause of its superb Moves.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Yes. your right. I heard they have supernatural power. Like controlling space or something ? tell me what can palika do ? i heard Dialgia can control time. And Girantia can controll space.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Umm Yes. Dialgia can control time. And maybe Palika can control Space. i am also little confused with them though xD. And Girantia do not control space. Palika does.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Dark you should google about it. I Think Bulbapedia will help us. And i think the 3 legendary poekmons helped Arceus to make the world in the pokemon story.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
wht ? Really ? Oh. Maybe because they created the whole universe, That is why they are called the creation trio. Interesting.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
The creation trio is a fan term used to refer to three powerful Legendary Pokémon of the Sinnoh region: Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Other fan terms include deity trio and dragon trio. According to Sinnoh myths, they were created by Arceus simultaneously when the universe began.
Much like members of other Legendary trios, the three Pokémon have similar appearances. Each has Dragon as their secondary type, as well as a base stat total of 680, divided among the stats as 150-120-120-100-100-90, in different orders.
Each of the members of this trio, including its trio master Arceus, have control over their own dimensions. Dialga controls time and Palkia controls space, two aspects of the four-dimensional universe that the Pokémon world, like our own, is a part of. Giratina has control over antimatter and the Distortion World, where time does not flow and space is unstable, while Arceus has its own world where the Hall of Origin is located.
The three members of this trio share the Ability Pressure, as well as the Hidden Ability Telepathy; however, Giratina's Origin Forme has Levitate. Likewise, the three are the version mascots of the three Generation IV Sinnoh-based games, and have similar level-up learnsets.
The creation trio makes another appearance in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. An event involving Cynthia and Arceus at the Sinjoh Ruins will allow a single one of the three to be obtained at level 1.

This is what i got in bulbapedia.

250px-Dialga-Palkia-Giratina.jpg

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Good job. Now we have the history. Look guys. Arcues have his own dimenson too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back