• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❤ Gorgeous, Attractive & Lovely ❤ - The Beautiful Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Name: miakalina
Partner Pokemon: Faye the Lopunny
Beautiful Pokemon(Please list up to 3 Beauty Pokemon): Dewgong, Lilligant, Ninetales
Reason for Joining: I want to be able to talk about beautiful Pokémon and not just cute Pokémon. :3

Give an example of why your partner Pokemon is beautiful?

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Which Beautiful Pokemon would shock the audience in a modeling contest?
Lopunny
Spoiler:

Gardevoir
Spoiler:
That Lopunny picture is just charming me right now xD
Beautiful Pokemon(Please list up to 3 Beauty Pokemon): Dewgong, Lilligant, Ninetales
Reason for Joining: I want to be able to talk about beautiful Pokémon and not just cute Pokémon. :3

Spoiler:
Looks as if Lopunny may be the winner here for the Modeling contest. And another picture here of her holding her hands together! xD

NEW TOPIC:
Which beautiful Pokemon has the best smile?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Spoiler:
welcome to the club,miakalina!!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Ownership of the club has been transferred to Jellicent♀

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Thank you Olli97!

Since becoming the new owner, I've made slight rule changes, that I ask everyone to please read. The points system and rewards system has also had a few changes to it, and rather than voting as to which Pokemon should be on the Beautiful Pokemon list, I have already created one. If there are any other Pokemon you believe should be added, please send me a Private Message, not a Visitor Message, and please do not post your opinions as to which should be added or taken away here in the club just yet. Once the list is fully done, I will then decide where to go with it from there.

Also, it would be appreciated if those who wis to start a new topic to run by your topic through me. A problem in any club is the high frequency of new topics popping up almost every page, and there be more than seven (exaggeration) on each page. To keep that under control, I have included creating a topic under the points system, in which you will need to pay 2 points per topic.

I hope we can all get a long very well, which I have no doubt in my mind that we will, and let's make this the most active club this site has ever seen!

New Topic: What is the most beautiful Pokemon, in your opinion?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
New Topic: What is the most beautiful Pokemon, in your opinion?

Good luck with the new ownership! As for the topic... It's a hard choice! My main three contenders and Cinccino, Milotic and Lopunny, but choosing between these three is proving difficult... I think Milotic comes in third due to the snake-like body it possesses; this kind of ruins it for me D: However the two Normal types are about equal in my mind! I think I'll have to go with Cinccino though; what Pokemon could be so beautiful that it naturally grows accessories like a scarf?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Haha, I would HAVE to say Milotic for me. It's one of my favorite Pokemon anyway, and it's just so pretty! Beautiful scales, pretty cream colored skin, bright pink all over it; it's amazing.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Haha, I would HAVE to say Milotic for me. It's one of my favorite Pokemon anyway, and it's just so pretty! Beautiful scales, pretty cream colored skin, bright pink all over it; it's amazing.

But don't you find the snake thing kinda off-putting? xD I certainly do :3 I find it hard to picture a slimy wet thing protruding such beauty :£ I suppose possibly whilst it's underwater that could work, but for the rest of the time whilst its slithering along the gross dirty ground, nty.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022

But don't you find the snake thing kinda off-putting? xD I certainly do :3 I find it hard to picture a slimy wet thing protruding such beauty :£ I suppose possibly whilst it's underwater that could work, but for the rest of the time whilst its slithering along the gross dirty ground, nty.
Not at all! I think that adds to their beauty! It's about time some type of fictional series created a pretty water serpent. Limber, sleek, smooth. It's awesome. Plus it being Water-type makes it better.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Name: Olli97/Olli
Partner Pokemon: Milotic
Reason for Joining: Beautiful Pokémon are, well, beautiful. I always love seeing new Pokémon with a certain amount of beauty, as the designs are first of all eye-candy and because a lot of time has usually been spent on the designs. Apart from that, they're often strong Pokémon too. I mean just look at Milotic and Walrein. Soo majestic n_n

Referred by AlexOzzyCake

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Welcome to the club, Olli! Unfortunately I can't give Alex any points yet because, well, he isn't a member. :'D

But I'll hold the points until he joins. For now, welcome welcome, and hope you enjoy it here! c:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oh my gosh I'm sorry, I thought I had signed up right at the start! xD I'll do it now :D

Name: AlexOzzyCake
Partner Pokemon: Cinccino
Reason for Joining: Beautiful Pokemon are... Well, beautiful! They're the kind of pokemon that make you smile when you see them and often hold hidden powers, plus they just add a nice touch to the game. They often show a lot of thought in their design and sometimes its refreshing to see. ^^

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
What is the most beautiful Pokemon, in your opinion?
Ninetales
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
lol, it's ok Alex. xD
Welcome!

Avishka: Why is Ninetales the prettiest to you? c:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
New Topic c:

What Pokemon of each type shows off beauty?
Also, please not that creating a topic costs each member a total of just two points.

Of each type? Hrmmm. Well, if everyone is going to post each Pokemon of each type, I'd like fore everyone to please put your answers in a spoiler box, please.
As for mine:

Spoiler:

That's about all I can think of for now. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
New Topic c:

What Pokemon of each type shows off buety?

Interesting topic...! I find it hard remember all the types, but I'll try my best x]

Spoiler:

I think I may have missed one or two typings, but yeah. x] Some were hard to think of! This topic certainly required a lot of thought. :D

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
What Pokemon of each type shows off beauty?
Normal - Lopunny and Glameow
Water - Milotic, Frillish and lapras
Fire - Ninetails
Flying - Articuno, Altaria and Swanna
Grass -Lilligant
Poison -Venomoth and Roserade
Psychic -Gothitelle and Gardevoir
Rock - Corsola
Ice - Articuno and Froslass
Bug - Vespiquen and Volcarona
Dragon - Dragonair and Latias
Ghost - Mismagius
Dark -Liepard

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
I want to join!!!

Name: GunnerPow7
Partner Pokemon: Bellossom!!!
Reason for Joining: For starters, you can look at my sig and judging from my preferred team, 4 out of 6 are eligible for being partner pokemon....

What is the most beautiful Pokemon, in your opinion?

Rationally, Milotic, then Gorebyss, then Ninetales. But in my heart, Bellossom stays at no. 1... =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back