• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❦ ℛesolute Trades ❦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    I don't need so many Yveltals D:
    What are their IVs :3

And I also got a 5IV Shiny Aegislash, so the Honedge wouldn't be really necessary because it's Brave nature :3

Speaking of, peeps! Stay on the lookout, I'm updating the tread today because I got some sweet thingies I'm sure you'll like to get yer hands on. Click the spoiler if you can't wait to see what they are (full details to be added to the original post soon enough):
    Spoiler:

Yveltal #1:
    Level: 69
    Nature: Docile
    IV: Hp, Attack, Defense

Yveltal #2:
    Level: 50
    Nature: Impish
    IV: Hp, Defense, Sp. Defense

Yveltal #3:
    Nature: Jolly
    IV: Hp, Sp. Defense, Speed

Yveltal #4:
    Level: 51
    Nature: Hasty
    IV: Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Def.

I'm also considering the shiny genesect if you would rather trade that one

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Hey I saw you were interested in berries. Would you be willing to trade a Manectite for Lansat and Starf Berry?

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    Hey, just wondering if you're interested in any of the Shiny Pokemon I have for trade in my signature? Thanks again :)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Yveltal #1:
    Level: 69
    Nature: Docile
    IV: Hp, Attack, Defense

Yveltal #2:
    Nature: Impish
    IV: Hp, Defense, Sp. Defense

Yveltal #3:
    Nature: Jolly
    IV: Hp, Sp. Defense, Speed

Yveltal #4:
    Level: 51
    Nature: Hasty
    IV: Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Def.

I can trade you Ditto for Yveltal #4 :)

Hey I saw you were interested in berries. Would you be willing to trade a Manectite for Lansat and Starf Berry?

Of course I can :D

Hey, just wondering if you're interested in any of the Shiny Pokemon I have for trade in my signature? Thanks again :)

Those Goodra and Clawitzer look mighty fine :3
    What would you consider for trading those two?

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Great! My FC is in my sig I've added you. Let me know when we can do the trade.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Can you instead clone the shiny genesect instead or is that too much to ask for?

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    I can trade you Ditto for Yveltal #4 :)

Of course I can :D

Those Goodra and Clawitzer look mighty fine :3
    What would you consider for trading those two?

I'm interested in the Shiny Mew and Darkrai. Are they cloned so you will still have copies yourself? If so I hope to do business :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Hi Resolution! Have you cloned my requested pokemens yet?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Hi, sorry to post on your thread again than sending another VM, but my computer is being weird because it can't properly handle the fanciness of your username (apparently) and every time I try to click onto your profile it thinks you're a coupon code. So, there's that.

Anyway, I do appreciate the generosity, but surely there's something I could repay you with? My most interesting things I venture are....

Kabuto, Porygon, Scyther, Horsea, Kangaskhan, Mankey, Lickitung, Abra, Dratini, Staryu, Rattata, Vulpix, Drowzee, Meowth, Corsola, Qwilfish, Heracross, Skarmory, Sunkern, Girafarig, Feebas, Beldum, Tropius, Duskull, Anorith, Lileep, Slakoth, Cranidos, Lillipup, Cottonee, Munna, Biltzle, Klink, Archen, Minccino, Tynamo, Yamask, Rufflet, Joltik, Omanyte.

If you don't have any of those, feel free to ask for them.

My friend code is 1134-8805-0467. I'll make your requested eggs and then try to catch you while you're online.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Tornadus Tornadus Lv.100 - JPN - 58788 - CLONE - PKRS
    Careful & Prankster (Incarnate Form)/Regenerator (Therian Forme)
    Hurricane | Dark Pulse | Hammer Arm | Trash
    X | X | X | X | X | 26-30

I like this. would you want this: https://oi42.tinypic.com/t7ih39.jpg It has 6IV too, I'm sure you'll like it. :3

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Can you instead clone the shiny genesect instead or is that too much to ask for?

... I guess so. Would be like, the millionth Gensect I´ve been asked for, but, okay.

I'm interested in the Shiny Mew and Darkrai. Are they cloned so you will still have copies yourself? If so I hope to do business :)

They are cloned... should be cloned... will be cloned xD

Hi, sorry to post on your thread again than sending another VM, but my computer is being weird because it can't properly handle the fanciness of your username (apparently) and every time I try to click onto your profile it thinks you're a coupon code. So, there's that.

Am I pretty coupon code? o3o

Anyway, I do appreciate the generosity, but surely there's something I could repay you with? My most interesting things I venture are....

Kabuto, Porygon, Scyther, Horsea, Kangaskhan, Mankey, Lickitung, Abra, Dratini, Staryu, Rattata, Vulpix, Drowzee, Meowth, Corsola, Qwilfish, Heracross, Skarmory, Sunkern, Girafarig, Feebas, Beldum, Tropius, Duskull, Anorith, Lileep, Slakoth, Cranidos, Lillipup, Cottonee, Munna, Biltzle, Klink, Archen, Minccino, Tynamo, Yamask, Rufflet, Joltik, Omanyte.

If you don't have any of those, feel free to ask for them.

My friend code is 1134-8805-0467. I'll make your requested eggs and then try to catch you while you're online.

Oh nonono, I insist, if it´s just for legendary entries I don´t need anything in return :3

Tornadus Tornadus Lv.100 - JPN - 58788 - CLONE - PKRS
    Careful & Prankster (Incarnate Form)/Regenerator (Therian Forme)
    Hurricane | Dark Pulse | Hammer Arm | Trash
    X | X | X | X | X | 26-30

I like this. would you want this: https://oi42.tinypic.com/t7ih39.jpg It has 6IV too, I'm sure you'll like it. :3

Are you sure it would be fair on your end to have just the far-from-being-perfect Tornadus for a perfect shiny Latios?
    I mean yeah, it´s very beneficial on my end, but I wouldn´t like to trade for it if you don´t consider it fair enough :3

Hi Resolution! Have you cloned my requested pokemens yet?

Hmm. Yeah, speaking of which.
    Guess what, people, real life decided to suddenly kick back in yesterday.
    Now I have to do lots of cleaning, run tons of errands, and in the next week I´ll be back at school.
    So, I guess it´s given that I barely have time to breathe? I dunno.

I´ll do my best to complete as many requests as I can, but be wary that I´ll now be available for, like, an hour and a half to trade and well, stuff. I do ask whomever wants to trade from now on sticks to reasonable requests, because, well, it takes me longer to complete the requests of those who ask for two Pokemon if there´s people asking for a trillion thousand in-between, so, yeah :3

Lastly, allow me to express just how much real-life-itis sucks...
    (╯> O <)╯︵ ┻━┻
    ...I´m okay now.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Hmm. Yeah, speaking of which.
    Guess what, people, real life decided to suddenly kick back in yesterday.
    Now I have to do lots of cleaning, run tons of errands, and in the next week I´ll be back at school.
    So, I guess it´s given that I barely have time to breathe? I dunno.

I´ll do my best to complete as many requests as I can, but be wary that I´ll now be available for, like, an hour and a half to trade and well, stuff. I do ask whomever wants to trade from now on sticks to reasonable requests, because, well, it takes me longer to complete the requests of those who ask for two Pokemon if there´s people asking for a trillion thousand in-between, so, yeah :3

Lastly, allow me to express just how much real-life-itis sucks...
    (╯> O <)╯︵ ┻━┻
    ...I´m okay now.
    Sorry if I sounded like I was rushing you. Take your time. :)

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Well, if you insist, then by all means. I'll keep checking back tomorrow and post when I see that you're online.

Thanks again! :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    This thread really made my day! :D

I was looking into the shiny treecko, the shiny regirock and the raikou and maybe a cyndaquil with flash fire if that's not going to far.
    Here is what I can offer:

for your pokedex:
    Mankey
    Golurk
    Ferroseed
    Foretress
    Bronzong
    Muk

All can have their hidden abilities if you want them to.

Untoutched pokemon:

Modest Gastly 31/X/31/31/31/31
    Modest Swift Swim Poliwag with encore egg move 31/X/31/31/31/31
    Adamant Bagon with rock head with dragon dance 31/31/31/X/31/31
    Adamant Larvitat with guts 31/31/31/X/31/31

Ev'd pokemon:

Adamant Moxie Heracross with Close Combat, Sword Dance, Pin Missile, Megahorn 252 Atk 252 Spe 6 Hp

Adamant Intimidate Salamence with Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Crunch 252 Atk 252 Spe 6 Hp

Rhydon Relaxed Rock Head holding Eviolite with Toxic, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Dragon Tail 252 Atk 252 Def 6 Hp

Dragonite Adamant Multiscale with Outrage, Dragon Dance, Thunder Punch, Brick Break 252 Atk 252 Spe 6 Hp

Arcanine Adamant Flash Fire with Flare Blitz, Extreme Speed, Wild Charge, Close Combat 252 Atk 252 Spe 6 Hp

Mamoswine Adamant Thick Fat with Stealth Rock, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Earthquake 252 Atk 252 Spe 6 Hp

I am willing to trade any of these, even all of these for the requested pokemon. That is if see any worth in any of these pokemon. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2014
    What about a manectricite for a houndoomite? I'll do just about anything for the houndoomite.

Years
  • Charmander - Modest - Blaze 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Larvitar - Adamant - Sand stream 31/31/31/x/31/31 Egg Move: Dragon Dance
    Slowpoke - Bold - Own Tempo/Oblivious 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Phantump - Careful - Harvest 31/31/31/x/31/31 Original Breeder: James901
    Swinub - Jolly - Snow Cloak 31/31/31/x/31/31 Egg Move: Stealth Rocks
    Gible - Jolly - Rough Skin 31/31/31/x/31/31 Egg Move: Iron Head
    Litwick - Timid - Flame Body/Flash Fire 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Honedge - Careful - No Guard 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Tentacool - Calm - Clear Body 31/x/31/31/31/31 Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, Aqua Ring
    Tyrunt - Adamant - Strong Jaw 31/31/31/x/31/31 Egg Moves: Ice Fang, Poison Fang, Thunder Fang, Dragon Dance

I was wondering of you would be willing to clone your perfect ditto for any combination of these.

Davidson25

Davidson_25
    Years
  • Would you trade your Arceus for a perfect 5 IV Admant HA Tyrogue, a 31/31/31/31/31/x Modest Download Porygon w/ Up-Grade, and 31/31/31/x/31/31 Brave Vullaby??

LightBlast

I am fire. I am... death!
    Years
  • Hey there. I just saw that you also trade mega stones. I reaaally need the stones missing in X.(Charizardite Y, Mewtwonite Y, Heracronite, Houndoomite, Aggronite). I also need the flawless Ditto, HA Noibat, a near perfect jolly Pinsir, HA Sableye and if possible a near perfect timid Gengar.

I can offer you: (near) perfect Goomy, Bagon, (Dratini I can breed them for you)
    4IV Litwick Modest, 4IV Gible Rough Skin, 3IV Larvesta
    3IV Calm Chansey with Seismic Toss(or any other Chansey if you want since I have access to Chansey Friend Safari)
    2IV Rotom Bold.
    HA Evolis 2-3IVs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back