• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❦ ℛesolute Trades ❦

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    A Digglett and Hippopotas would be great for my Pokedex, so I can gladly give you a Pokerus infected Manaphy for those :D
    sounds good. just let me breed them. I have a question about the manaphy though, even with Pokerus can it be used to breed? because I'm looking to breed it to get some mons off of gts.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • That works for me! I'll get started on breeding you your Pokemon then! As long as you're okay with trading a copy of your Ditto, I don't care what you give me for the rest. :D We can do it in whatever order works for you, just let me know the plan. And I'll give you a heads up when I'm done breeding.

If you´re available now we can do the entry registering session whilst you get the breeding done :3
    And sure, I´ll note the Ditto to clone as well :3

I´m giving the Ditto cloning a bit more priority for everyone who asked for him, since that´s most of you xD

sounds good. just let me breed them. I have a question about the manaphy though, even with Pokerus can it be used to breed? because I'm looking to breed it to get some mons off of gts.

Yes, sir, Pokerus doesn´t mean you can´t breed Manaphy, it just means whomever has it gets a higher stat gain with every level-up :3
    However, I´m not sure if the gts would admit him, as several Pokemon like Darkrai, Deoxys, Arceus, etc canot be submitted or traded since they are considered to be ¨special Pokémon¨

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Yes, sir, Pokerus doesn´t mean you can´t breed Manaphy, it just means whomever has it gets a higher stat gain with every level-up :3
    However, I´m not sure if the gts would admit him, as several Pokemon like Darkrai, Deoxys, Arceus, etc canot be submitted or traded since they are considered to be ¨special Pokémon¨
    thanks for the info. I know that just hoping i can trade, I'm just looking for 1 pokemon that is if i can. [cough my favorite shiny dark legendary cough]

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    If you´re available now we can do the entry registering session whilst you get the breeding done :3
    And sure, I´ll note the Ditto to clone as well :3

I´m giving the Ditto cloning a bit more priority for everyone who asked for him, since that´s most of you xD

Thank you so much! I've just added the FC listed for you in my 3DS. Mine is 3754 7177 6489, the same one in my sig. When you're available you can start the trade. My ingame name is Brittany.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    both pokemon hatched so I'm ready to trade when you are. Fc is in sig. name in X is Near. Added your fc. Also i forgot i also have beldum [which Im breeding now] if you want one.

Chalifoux

Years
  • both pokemon hatched so I'm ready to trade when you are. Fc is in sig. name in X is Near. Also i forgot i also have beldum [which Im breeding now] if you want one.

I already have Metagross, so it wouldn´t be necessary.

And I´ll get the cloning done soon enough I gotta do Zerrah´s trade for registering entries right now!

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    so no problem just let me know when you want to do the trades. good night. I'm heading to bed. Dont want to be a bother but, what would you want for another manaphy? [bc if i can trade the 1 you are trading me on gts i am for the mon which im looking for].

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Hi there,

I'm really interested in your Charizardite X and dex entries of any legendary. (Except Articuno and Yveltal).
    I'm offering the following:
    (Korean) Charmander Lv.1 - Dragon Dance and Outrag - Jolly - 31/xx/31/xx/31/31
    Solosis Lv.1 - Trick - Calm - Magic Guard (Must be bred yete).
    Marill Lv.1 - Superpower, Aqua Jet and Body Slam - Impish - Huge Power - xx/xx/31/xx/31/31
    Noibat Lv.1 - Tailwind and Switcheroo - Timid - Frisk - xx/xx/31/31/31/xx
    Honedge Lv.1 - Swords Dance and Shadow Sneak - Adamant - xx/xx/31/xx/31/31
    Porygon Lv.1 - Modest - Download - 31/xx/31/xx/xx/31 (Must be bred yet).
    Totodile Lv.1 - Jolly - Torrent - Dragon Dance - (Must be bred yet)
    Heracross Lv.1 - Adamant
    Chimchar Lv.1 - Adamant - Iron Fist- Fake Out, T-Punch, Fire Punch and Assist - xx/xx/31/xx/31/31

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hai thar~

I need event legendaries for Pokédex entries. I don't need to keep them though, but if I have to, then I don't really care if they're cloned or original. :3
    Namely, they would be: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Manaphy, Arceus, Darkrai, Victini, Meloetta and Genesect. =/

Anyway, I'm already working on my National Dex, so I may be able to help you with a few PKMN. I'm currently (and having a hard time) being friendly with this Buneary so it'll evolve into a Lopunny, and then I can move on to the Unova dex. xD

So yeah, before that though...
    Can I get that perfect IV Ditto?

Other than Pokébank Pokes, here are the list of my shiny PKMN.
    Skiddo, Swirlix, Gurdurr.
    They don't have perfect IVs, I'm afraid. =/

Chalifoux

Years
  • so no problem just let me know when you want to do the trades. good night. I'm heading to bed. Dont want to be a bother but, what would you want for another manaphy? [bc if i can trade the 1 you are trading me on gts i am for the mon which im looking for].

Anything that fills my Pokedex, mostly, haha!

Hi there,

I'm really interested in your Charizardite X and dex entries of any legendary. (Except Articuno and Yveltal).
    I'm offering the following:
    (Korean) Charmander Lv.1 - Dragon Dance and Outrag - Jolly - 31/xx/31/xx/31/31
    Solosis Lv.1 - Trick - Calm - Magic Guard (Must be bred yete).
    Marill Lv.1 - Superpower, Aqua Jet and Body Slam - Impish - Huge Power - xx/xx/31/xx/31/31
    Noibat Lv.1 - Tailwind and Switcheroo - Timid - Frisk - xx/xx/31/31/31/xx
    Honedge Lv.1 - Swords Dance and Shadow Sneak - Adamant - xx/xx/31/xx/31/31
    Porygon Lv.1 - Modest - Download - 31/xx/31/xx/xx/31 (Must be bred yet).
    Totodile Lv.1 - Jolly - Torrent - Dragon Dance - (Must be bred yet)
    Heracross Lv.1 - Adamant
    Chimchar Lv.1 - Adamant - Iron Fist- Fake Out, T-Punch, Fire Punch and Assist - xx/xx/31/xx/31/31

Chimchar will do just well for the Charizardite X, I just gotta clone it :3
    And I can help you gather those entries, just gotta clear up the queue a bit first :3

Hai thar~

I need event legendaries for Pokédex entries. I don't need to keep them though, but if I have to, then I don't really care if they're cloned or original. :3
    Namely, they would be: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Manaphy, Arceus, Darkrai, Victini, Meloetta and Genesect. =/

Anyway, I'm already working on my National Dex, so I may be able to help you with a few PKMN. I'm currently (and having a hard time) being friendly with this Buneary so it'll evolve into a Lopunny, and then I can move on to the Unova dex. xD

So yeah, before that though...
    Can I get that perfect IV Ditto?

Other than Pokébank Pokes, here are the list of my shiny PKMN.
    Skiddo, Swirlix, Gurdurr.
    They don't have perfect IVs, I'm afraid. =/

Aren´t you the guy that made Ruby Destiny series everyone fangirls about? :P
    I can certainly help you collecting those entries, I just need to clone some uncooperative Keldeo and trade a bit :3
    And sure, you can have the Ditto, I just gotta clone it for what could be the millionth time already. Swirlix will do just fine for it :3

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Aren´t you the guy that made Ruby Destiny series everyone fangirls about? :P

Um...no. =/
    You must have mistaken me with that other guy who constantly hangs around in the Emulation section
    *whistles innocently*

I can certainly help you collecting those entries, I just need to clone some uncooperative Keldeo and trade a bit :3
    And sure, you can have the Ditto, I just gotta clone it for what could be the millionth time already. Swirlix will do just fine for it :3

Swirlix, kk. You want me to add that item on it so it'll evolve when traded?

Also, yeah, I forgot about Keldeo. >.> I need that as well.
    And...now that I think about it...I kinda want to keep some of those event PKMN for myself. =/
    Just Mew and Darkrai, and Keldeo, if I still can. Don't care if cloned or not.
    Unfortunately, like I said, I can't offer anything other than my listed shinies and PKMN not native to Kalos. =\

Chalifoux

Years
  • Um...no. =/
    You must have mistaken me with that other guy who constantly hangs around in the Emulation section
    *whistles innocently*

Swirlix, kk. You want me to add that item on it so it'll evolve when traded?

Also, yeah, I forgot about Keldeo. >.> I need that as well.
    And...now that I think about it...I kinda want to keep some of those event PKMN for myself. =/
    Just Mew and Darkrai, and Keldeo, if I still can. Don't care if cloned or not.
    Unfortunately, like I said, I can't offer anything other than my listed shinies and PKMN not native to Kalos. =\

Too bad, I made cookies for the guy who made such superb hacks, but I guess I´ll just trash them.

Anyways, sure, if you could that would be nice,
    And yeah, I can give you Keldeo, Darkrai and Mew.
    Just add that Skiddo and it´s fine on my end :3

Also, to evryone else, I apologize I couldn´t get all trades done, I honestly didn´t expect so many requests xD
    It´s past 2AM right now and I am very tired, plus I need to get up at 6AM.
    So for now I´ll go get some sleep, and will return to my cloning and trading first thing in the morning!

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Too bad, I made cookies for the guy who made such superb hacks, but I guess I´ll just trash them.

Anyways, sure, if you could that would be nice,
    And yeah, I can give you Keldeo, Darkrai and Mew.
    Just add that Skiddo and it´s fine on my end :3

Thankies! :3
    Hrm, well, according to this Time Converter, I should be online at around 1pm-3pm your time. :3
    I'll add your FC when I get back home later~

And go to sleep already! >:\

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Hey buddy! I am interested in the following:

★Regirock - Regirock Lv.100 - JAP - 52955 - CLONE
    Mild & Clear Body
    Zap Cannon | Stone Edge | Hammer Arm | Sleep Talk
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

★Darkrai - Darkrai Lv.100 - JAP - CLONE
    Timid & Bad Dreams
    Dark Void | Dark Pulse | Focus Blast | Nasty Plot

Dialga - Dialga Lv. 70 - JAP - 01248 - CLONE
    Lonely & Pressure
    Roar of Time | Heal Block | Earth Power | Slash

Arceus - Arceus Lv.100 - MICHINA - 02010 - CLONE
    Adamant & Multitype
    Extreme Speed | Swords Dance | Sgadow Claw | Earthquake
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | X

Could you take a peak at my trade thread to see what I have to offer? It's linked in my signature.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Curious as to what Pokemon you need to fill up your PokeDex- I'd be more then happy to hatch some Pokemon I have solely for those legendary PokeDex entries. Not to keep, mind you. Trade them back of course, and you can keep the hatchlings I send you (just give me something lame in return, I don't mind.)

VM/PM me and I can send over a list of my most interesting stuff. Nothing IV-savvy or nature-wise, though. You could have as much of my stuff that interests you as you like.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2019
    I have to admit that reading this is incredibly intimidating, especially to someone like me who is basically new to all of this (I don't have any of the games before Gen VI.) So it doesn't seem like I have anything to offer that's "worth" what you have.

The good news for you though is that I can get you literally all of the pokebank pokemon except the legendaries, (which you don't need) except Porygon2 (I only have one of those at the moment but I will try to get another.)

I have 690 pokemon in my pokedex, and I would really love to get the other 28 (to keep,) but that's probably too much to ask. Though honestly a 6 IV Ditto is more valuable to me than even that, especially if it's foreign.

I also just bred a perfect Absol for myself so I have some 4 IV Absols leftover that I could trade with egg moves sucker punch and play rough. Additionally I have a few other 4/5 IV pokemon that I could trade such as Gible with Egg Moves, and even Japanese Eevee with egg moves if that's really necessary. The only shinys I could offer are a shiny Simipour (which was a friend safari pokemon so it has 2 31 IVs but I haven't checked which) and a shiny Poliwrath. I guess if you're interested and/or want more specific info ask me and I'll provide it. I am off work until Wednesday, but after that I'll be hard to get a hold of until the following Sunday, however I will still check the forums.

My top priority is to get a 6 IV Ditto
    After that I want the legendaries that I'm missing: (Lugia, Ho-oh, Raikou, Entei, Latios, Cresselia, Regice, Regigigas, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Zekrom, Reshiram, Groudon, Rayquaza, and Heatran [I am trying for Heatran on the GTS currently tho.]) It doesn't matter to me if they're shiny, or have amazing IVs but if they are/do that's a bonus. I obviously do not mind clones.

After that I want the event pokemon, since they are not required to get the shiny charm, but I have absolutely no access to them without trading for them since I have no other games, although Celebi will not be necessary since it will come with pokebank whenever that's available.

All in all I need 28 pokemon, and I understand I could trade them back just for the pokedex data but I prefer to keep them and not go that route. I don't have 28 things to trade you, especially not that you'd want, (unless you just want every pokebank exclusive you don't have yet) but I'd appreciate doing as much business as you can based on my needs, in the order that I've presented them, if you can. I understand you're busy, just reply when able. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Would you be interested at all in a 5IV Japanese Mawile or Garchomp? I'm not much of a competitive player, so I'm more into shinies than IVs. Cloned Pokemon are perfectly ok with me.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back