• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

Years
  • PST-8???

i'm not very sure about the timezone's stuff....sorry

can u tell what's ur time now when u wrote me the reply?

ok boss...manaphy for ice punch on my snorlax

remember, dont delete pursuit

(are u willing to trade yur tanabata jirachi btw? i'll give u another event along with the manaphy so we can make a double trade)

shiy manaphy?nah,i dont wan coz i have one already....

Last edited:

Mæstro

"Agent of Chaos."
    Years
  • Hey, I have a Metagross... who I need to get taught Thunder Punch, is there any way in hell you can do that for me... ? I have events... but I love them a lot so is there any way you can copy?

Mæstro

"Agent of Chaos."
    Years
  • Well the only thing I have I'm willing to give away is I have two slightly touched - in Exp by not a lot of points, barely any - Deoxys, Gamestop, and a TRU Manaphy...

Mæstro

"Agent of Chaos."
    Years
  • I have an untouched, level 5, shiny Eevee. :\ But that's the only shiny I have. :P Hmm I need to get someone to copy stuff for me.

Years
  • i have 2 shiny eevee too.......so i dont wan the shiny eevee as reward.try get someone to clone the stuff u gonna give as reward to me....

<picky and annoying de_darkrai's platinum move tutor shop~

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2009
    can u teach my bagon outrage
    offering
    shinny naive swellow
    shinny hasty smeargle
    shinny adament phanpy

Years
  • can u teach my bagon outrage
    offering
    shinny naive swellow
    shinny hasty smeargle
    shinny adament phanpy

u have ask darkcrobat in serebii to tutor ur bagon already right>?

No Wait I Thought It Was Still Febuary.Anyways Its March 4 2009 Its About To Be The 5 In 12:00am.

haha,it's ok though......:P

Last edited:
    Back