• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

Years
  • o.O

weirdoooo......why u ask two tutor man to do the tutor's stuff for you?testing who's the better tutor man?haha....juz kidding~:P

and i'd welcome you to ket me to do the tutor for you~

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2009
    here the whole story my friend wanted a shinny jolly elekid with ice punch and wanted it as soon as possible but i messaged you right when u got off so i saw him on so i asked him to try to get it to my friend befor he got off

Last edited:
    Years
  • here the whole story my firend wanted a shinny jolly elekid and wanted it as son as possible but i messaged you right whe nu got off so i saw him on so i asked him to try to get it to my friend befor he got off

i see...that's why u ask two tutor man to do the tutor for you.....:D

it's ok now,u can ask him to do the ooutrage's bagon and ice punch's elekid for you:P

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Yo, I need my shiny turtwig to learn seed bomb, choose something from my thread

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • hi can you please teach my tyranitar fire punch
    prize: RANGER shiny manaphy... please vm me

Years
  • What about a 10 Aniv Entei?

nah,i dont like 10anniv....sorry

Yo, I need my shiny turtwig to learn seed bomb, choose something from my thread

checking......

hi can you please teach my tyranitar fire punch
    prize: RANGER shiny manaphy... please vm me

nope,i dont wan shiny manaphy,coz i have already,i'll vm you~~

Quote:
    Originally Posted by de_darkrai
    when??????i asked you when juz now

8:00pm My Time.Can You Wi fi That Time?

hmmm,can u on wifi after 15 mins(i guess)....i'll online here for 20 mins ...:)

Casper88

Casper88
    Years
  • Nintendo World Store (UT)

im gonna need you to put outrage on my salamence as well, but not now...probably in a week, im still IV breeding

Years
  • haha,yea,i can give u 2 move....coz i need some times to dig out the red shards~

ice punch's shards r enough for the snorlax........so,trade now?

and u need to trade over ur NWS to my pearl game and trade over the snorlax to my platinum game,u will get back ur snorlax in 5 mins(so please stay in the wifi room ).......i will need ur fc please
    and please add my both fc !

Back