• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

소 녀시대 Dialga Man's Emporia

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
Years
  • If it has hustle as togepi it will have hustle as Togekiss, same goes for Serene Grace.

thats totally totally wrong. Abilities can change upon evolving depending on what ability number does pokesav reading (1 or 0). On smogon there are magic guard Seismic toss clefable and serene grace tri attack togekiss because of this ;)

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    thats totally totally wrong. Abilities can change upon evolving depending on what ability number does pokesav reading (1 or 0). On smogon there are magic guard Seismic toss clefable and serene grace tri attack togekiss because of this ;)

I dont think ive seen an ability change from one ability to another, such as rock head to solid rock with rhyhorn to rhyperior and the lightning rod abilities...

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
  • because i dont know what ability does this thing have-.- whats the problem dialga man? you are the one who misunderstand-.-

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    thanks for the trade stavross =)

hey guys added some new stuff to my post check it out!! =)

Last edited:

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    hey do i have anything u might want for the shiny giratina and/or a jolly ditto?

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    2/12/14/20/2/30 it already has a set nature so does it really matter.

well it DOES matter cause i jus wanted to see it's potentiality with the iv's uh i think ill take it just hold for a few minutes okay?? ill be back =)

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • well it DOES matter cause i jus wanted to see it's potentiality with the iv's uh i think ill take it just hold for a few minutes okay?? ill be back =)
    Oh my bad I was thinking since it had a set nature it would have IVs exactly the same as all the others.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2012
    im interested in your blissy with s. toss, is there anything youd be willing to trade for?

Back