• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

소 녀시대 Dialga Man's Emporia

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2010
@DialgaMan-Would you trade your 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Entei, Space C Deoxys, and Mystery Mew. I have the Michina Arceus, Alamos Darkrai, Sinnoh Legendaris from HG/SS (All good natures), Gamestop Deoxys, NZ Jirachi and WISHMKR Jirachi for trade. I may have other events if your looking for something more specific.

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
Years
Hello, can I ask for the IVs of this pokemon?

Gallade(Plt)ShinySprite.png

Gallade
Adamant
Evs unknown
Stats- 327/383/166/126/266/210
Moves- Close Combat, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Thunderwave
Level 100

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021
Hello, can I ask for the IVs of this pokemon?

Gallade(Plt)ShinySprite.png

Gallade
Adamant
Evs unknown
Stats- 327/383/166/126/266/210
Moves- Close Combat, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Thunderwave
Level 100

Currently the Iv's are unknown and we can't find out because the ev's are as well unknown, what IS known though is the gallade is near flawless around the board and now that i look at it i think it has 252 ev's in attack since now i remember 383 being the maximum it can be with a + nature to attack, so yea

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
dialga man, is these 4 events UT?
Yokohama Pikachu
ANA Pikachu
Tanabata Jirachi
BABA Flygon

Back