• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

Days
1000029997.jpg

It took some meticulous effort to max the mega level for Diancie, and finally it's done today. I should consider myself fortunate that I was received the gift ticket for the event last year. And to make it even better, the IVs for Diancie are almost perfect, which is the big deal considering that Mythical Pokémon are one-time encounters !!

Years
If you could have a group of any 6 Fairy types in and/or around your house, which would you have?

Personally I'd go with:
-Ribombee. it would be very helpful for relieving my fatigue after a long workday
-Florges, it could make my garden beautiful and would take care of it =3
-Sylveon, one of my relatives that I get along with quite well, so an obvious choice! =P
-Galarian Rapidash as a mix between a guard dog horse and speedy transportation, as well as just looking amazing :love:
-Alolan Ninetales, my sibling in icyness! :love: =P I should get along with it fine as long as I don't harm nature =3
-Gardevoir, a good companion and I'll have to hope she's as dedicated to protecting her fellow mons as she would be to a trainer! =D

Would have liked a Dedenne, but it would probably bankrupt me with all the electricity it'd yoink from me xD
Klefki could protect my keys, but might also steal everyone else's so... :sadwick:

Days
If you could have a group of any 6 Fairy types in and/or around your house, which would you have?

1. Aromatisse for purely aromatic purposes !
2. Multiple Comfey for nice looks.
3. Alcremie for getting fun delicacy as reward for my care and friendship with her 😋😋😋
4. Hatterene because she can maintain calmness around, although she's said as Forest Witch, but I believe she might not attack her trainers who are good like me !
5. Tinkaton has daring disposition, so she can come handy at keeping area safe.
6. Zacian-C; looks like wolf and is known as Warrior Pokemon. So it's pretty straightforward to have it around me. Also being the fastest Fairy type Pokemon !

Back