• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
    • Age 34
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Might as well join for VPP and Event reasons, why not?

Name: Pikaboo
    Favorite Fairies: Mimikyuu, Gardevoir, Mawile, Clefable

EDIT:

Pics for event
    Spoiler:

Also, if anyone wants a Mimikyu just hmu, I guess. I got tons of those.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    All done!
    Before:
    Spoiler:

After:
    Spoiler:

Standouts include:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Might as well join for VPP and Event reasons, why not?

Name: Pikaboo
    Favorite Fairies: Mimikyuu, Gardevoir, Mawile, Clefable

EDIT:

Pics for event
    Spoiler:

Also, if anyone wants a Mimikyu just hmu, I guess. I got tons of those.

Yay! Welcome to the club!

Did you get any neat hacked Pokémon? I don't see any Fairies sadly.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • Age 34
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Yay! Welcome to the club!

Did you get any neat hacked Pokémon? I don't see any Fairies sadly.

Yeah, not a single fairy in that haul ;_;

Only Regieleki I think. In general, if it's a legend it's probably hacked neat.

Years
  • My submission for the Fairy club =3

Before:
    Spoiler:

After:
    Spoiler:

Seems I'm helping my rival clubs win by breeding additional boxes.... I got more same type mons back for both the Water and Fairy clubs 😂
    Not that I mind though 😉

Attachments

• 264649251_425791189268953_7421188835252395968_n.jpg
      264649251_425791189268953_7421188835252395968_n.jpg
      132.3 KB · Views: 16
    • 264777973_425789595935779_8034291312178728902_n.jpg
      264777973_425789595935779_8034291312178728902_n.jpg
      96.6 KB · Views: 16
    • 264937285_425791192602286_948896197011661146_n.jpg
      264937285_425791192602286_948896197011661146_n.jpg
      113.8 KB · Views: 16
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Wonder Traded a box of fairies in Ultra Sun for the event.

Fairy Club Wonder Trade Box.png
    - Ten level 1 Spritzees with Aroma Veil (Hidden ability). Bold nature. (Would be better as Relaxed, but oh well.) Holds a Sachet. Knows Moonblast, Charm, and Psychic, thanks to breeding two Snubbulls with those moves (plus Trick Room via Technical Machine). 3-4 perfect Individual Values and No Good in Speed.
    - Ten level 1 Swirlixes with Unburden (Hidden ability). Adamant nature. Carries a Whipped Dream. Comes with Play Rough and three egg moves (Belly Drum, Yawn, and Copycat). 4-5 perfect Individual Values.
    - Ten level 1 Snubbulls with Intimidate (normal ability). Impish nature. Attached Leftovers to each one. Bred two egg moves onto it (Ice Fang and Close Combat) as well as a level-up move (Crunch). 4-5 perfect Individual Values.

Thanks Mantine Surfing for providing a relatively quick way to farm evolutionary items.

Walked away with 2 Fairies: Cottonee and Carbink.

Fairy Club Wonder Trade Box Returns.png
    Notes:
    - Recognized the above Dialga's "trainer" from earlier. Encountered them twice while Wonder Trading to clear out a box for this event. Will toss that.
    - Received two sets of Pokemon from the same OT, but different regions: "Dylan" and "Youtube Link". Met neither directly.
    - Fared worse on trading partner countries: Italy, Spain, United States, Germany, Japan, Canada, United Kingdom, and France.
    - Marks the first appearance of Ice-types during this event (two, at that). Got none while trading Water and Ice.

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Spoilers ahead for Legends: Arceus!
    Spoiler:

What are your thoughts? Remember to keep your post spoiler free!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Agreed. While my first impression is rather 'meh', I think I'd like to see it properly animated and in-world before I come to any hard conclusions.

Years
  • Atm, I don't like it. But I don't like any of the genies so no surprise there lol
    I would've preferred a fairy type regi, like a big pink blob like center like all the regi's have, and then big ass fairy wings around it.

I'll reserve my actual judgment/verdict until I actually see it ingame though.

Years
  • Gonna bump this into 2023 as well :fufu:

985.png
    987.png
    1006.png

Anyone wanna talk about the Fairy type Paradox Pokemon?
    Scream Tail is another Fairy/Psychic type. Flutter Mane breaks Mimikyu's monopoly on the Fairy/Ghost type combination. Iron Valiant has a completely new and unique type combination: Fairy/Fighting.

Have your tried any of them out, for example in a Tera Raid?
    If you haven't used any of them yet, is there one you would like to try out?
    How would you rank these three from most to least liked?
    Do you like any of their shinies?

Just for fun, using each of them once:
    -Which of the three would you take as a traveling companion if you were to set out on a journey?
    -Which of the three would you entrust to protect your house for you?
    -Which of the three would you go have fun with? Say, playing video games, Karaoke or whatever?

Own answers:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The thing I don't like is that you get them so late in the games. Like, I usually only play through the main game because the post game doesn't really have much if anything that interests me. It doesn't help that they are version exclusives. So, I only got to get Iron Valiant and not Flutter Mane which I also like a lot.

Actually I don't know if I like Flutter Mane more or Iron Valiant. Scream Tail on the other hand is one of those Paradoxes I don't really think about all that much. ^^"

Years
  • Might be too late, but I've decided to join! As soon as I opened the thread, I was confronted with that beautiful and perfect pink style welcoming post and I had no doubts on my choice lol. Actually, yes, there are a lot of Fairy pokemon I like, so I really like the type overall as well!

Name: _confused_piplup_
    Favorite Fairies: Galarian Rapidash, Xerneas, Togekiss, Gardevoir, Azumarill, Alolan Ninetales, Hatterene

I am also gonna reply to ReKoil's questions, ahah

Have your tried any of them out, for example in a Tera Raid?
    I have Violet, hence I have only tried Iron Valiant as of now. In a Tera Raid surely I used it at least once: it's pretty interesting and strong, but not very resistant imo

I don't really like Screm Tail. Flutter Mane surely seems interesting, especially with that type combination!

Scream Tail - Flutter Mane - Iron Valiant (but I am confused, so it's the opposite lol)

Hmm, not a fan of any of those. I like Iron Valiant more tho.

Just for fun, using each of them once:
    -Which of the three would you take as a traveling companion if you were to set out on a journey?
    Iron Valiant seems a nice choice as it's very strong.

Scream Tail, so I can avoid buying a home alarm!

-Which of the three would you go have fun with? Say, playing video games, Karaoke or whatever?

Last edited:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • What is this? A Fairy-type club? I'm in! I recently discovered it's not just one of my favourite types, if not my favourite. I used to hate it when it had just been revealed, but now no longer - especially not since completing a Mono-Fairy run of Xenoverse for these very forums! (And good news: I'll do a redux of it soon!)

Name: Orion
    Favourite canon Fairy-type Pokémon: Mimikyu, Snubbull/Granbull, Jigglypuff, the Azurill line (especially Azumarill), Impidimp (but not its evolutions), Iron Valiant, Diancie, Magearna
    Favourite Fairy-type Fakemon: Manticoeur/Fatail (Xenoverse), Chigami/Grudako (Xenoverse), Delta Budew line (Insurgence), Demini line (Procyon/Deneb)
    Favourite Fairy-type Trainer: Ortega of Team Star. Bede is a close second, though, and I also like Mina and Opal.

If anyone here plays fan games, I invite you all to list your favourite Fairy-type Fakemon as well! Let's share the love!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Have your tried any of them out, for example in a Tera Raid?
    I do not have these games... so no, sorry!

Iron Valiant! Wielding blades is so cool!

Iron Valiant ; Scream Tail ; Flutter Mane.

Iron Valiant, all in steel grey, of course! The other two look great as well!

Iron Valiant again. We would be the Fairy Travellers Duo!

... Iron Valiant (who would have guessed ? ^^). Who would want to taste these blades ?

Dancing with Iron Valiant!

Years

• I saw this cute fidough plushie in ad for the pokemon center, one of their new gen 9 theme toys. I might wait until i get a new storage container to keep stuffed animals in, but I hope this fairy friend lasts awhile. It's a good likeness.

Last edited:
    Back