• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] ðŸŒ¿*✧・゚:*Leaf's Art Box*:・゚✧*🌿

Years
Welcome to :

🌿*✧・゚:*Leafs's Art Box *:・゚✧*🌿

My own personally art gallery where I the artist Leaf shows everyone my finest art pieces I made.

Please note ALL my artwork I post on here is copyrighted and belongs to me to artist. I worked extremely hard on ALL my art pieces and if you would respect me the artist and my work I'd very much appreciate it a lot.

Thank you~

©

🌿*✧・゚:*ALL RIGHTS RESERVED*:・゚✧*🌿

Please do NOT Edit, Use, Re upload, Redistribute, Download, Claim, Trace ANY of my art pieces

Thank you~

PLEASE report to me if you see any of my art pieces being used and elsewhere

Thank you~

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼🌿 Art 2024🌿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
Coming Spring 2024

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼🌿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Last edited:
Years
this is some good stuff Leaf! where do you usually get your inspiration when making these pieces? i'm seeing a lot of green and leaves, so i'm gonna guess nature?

Years
this is some good stuff Leaf! where do you usually get your inspiration when making these pieces? i'm seeing a lot of green and leaves, so i'm gonna guess nature?

Yes, true Mother nature is a big inspiration of mine however, anything or anyone can Inspire me to make my art that I do. I was born with a extremely strong imagination as a child and still have it even now that I'm an adult. So I'm a very creative person in general and always have interesting ideas for art projects, or if its writing such as poetry and a book idea that too. I don't make my art of any form to be popular, famous or get rich. I do it to make others happy, smile, laugh and bring joy to them. So if I ever sell my work that's what I really want out of it and perhaps my art of any form I do can even inspire, bring hope too showing them there not alone or just make them happy overall.

Getting extra money from selling my art in any form I do would be nice admittedly. However to only to get things useful to me, that I'll use, bring me joy or help produce more art of mine and especially use to live and survive. That's how I would want it if I sold any artwork of mine. If that's lame and boring to anyone oh well, I live a simple life and I'm happy with my life how it is.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Gosh I love the balance of simplicity and complexity you've managed to pull off. Like, the nature motif comes in so strong and is so calming yet at the same time you have the highly manipulated segments that really show off your talent for texture use and blending. Your eye for positioning is very keen too. The red riding hood graphic stands out to me the most with that pop of color there. My eye is instantly drawn to her and how seamless she fits into the environment.

I feel bad that I'm late to this thread because sincerely your work is impressive! Definitely looking forward to what you do next hun. (´▽`ʃƪ)♡ Proud of you!!

Years
Hi! If I may ask, what format do you save in? Always use PNG, it keeps your images in good quality and you can use transparencies.
I like the displays for them all, very elegant over all!

Years
Hi! If I may ask, what format do you save in? Always use PNG, it keeps your images in good quality and you can use transparencies.
I like the displays for them all, very elegant over all!

I've been saving all my GFX art pieces as PNGs. Right now at the moment I'm using my mobile to make my GFX art pieces since I don't have access to an computer nor own one. However my sister recently made me an account on her laptop to use so I could possibly get Adobe Photoshop again and show my skill level even better, since I can't do so much on my mobile. Though I'm not fully sure yet if I'll get Adobe Photoshop once again and make GFX art pieces since it's pricey for paying monthly to get the program. I make my GFX artwork occasionally when I become really inspired, or feel extremely creative that day and have ideas of what I like to make. Though I wanna try to do other art forms and focus on them than GFX that I love and also have a strong passion for more, showing my artwork on here. My latest and last two Icon GFX pieces I've made.

Also thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼ 🌿GFX Art - Icons 2021🌿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 27, 2021
I really love the use of the nature motif in yours, very different from my focus on food which is obviously man-made more often than not!

Back