• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    Hi.

New here and came from France.
    Came here to find people for maybe Worldwide trade.

I make Strategy Pokemons and Actually can breed a lot of Pokemons.

I don't know what to say more, Sorry for my bad english, but it's not my native language.

Wish you a good day :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hello Missingno, and welcome to PC!
    From what I see, sounds like you'll be fitting to be in Trade Corner, eh? I hope that you'll make a good bred Pokémon for you to trade. And don't worry much about your English, I was joining this forum with somewhat lacking of English knowledge back then, but I don't think this factors much. I hope you'll have a great time, and feel free to VM me if you want to.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hello, Missingno. Welcome to PC! You've come here for trades? We've got exactly that for you! Head on over to our Trade Corner to trade with our members as well as delve into breeding discussions with them. As for what to say, you could always tell us a bit more about yourself, such as hobbies and interests, and perhaps favourite Pokemon and Pokemon games. We'd love to learn more about you! As for your English, it's not bad at all. Keep practicing, keep improving!

If you need any assistance, our staff in bold usernames are always available to help. Have a great time here at PC, and hope to see you around!

Years
    I'm a bit late to this... but hey welcome to PC Missingno! It's always nice to have a new face around all the time.

The others have pretty much covered your interest but you'll definitely enjoy Trade Corner given you came here for trading, and the section itself is home to a lot of great breeders so you'll know that you'll be given something good. And I'm sure you can get the Pokemon you're in need of as well through the shops and quick trade threads. And don't worry about your English, you'll learn more as you continue looking around!

Well, good luck and if you need help just ask any staff members! Do stick around if you can, and yeah I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
    Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Yes I can elaborate my presentation a little more, I've started Pokemon with RED/BLUE,thoses are my favorites pokemon games and I replay them often.

For my favorites pokemon, it's hard cause I love a lot of them, but I have a little preference for G1 pokemon. I think Scyther, Kangaskhan, Mew and Mewtwo are really my favorites, but I love some others too and in XY my favorite is Greninja (Amphinobi in my country).

My goal now in Pokemon Y, cause I completed the National Pokedex yesterday (and got the Chroma charm) is to try to breed a perfect 5IV Male Shiny Clawitzer, I'm sure it will be an hard task !

I do some fights sometimes, but don't play smogon rules and collected some Rare Event since Generation IV.

I took a look to the trade corner, it's look like great ! I will try to open my own shop.

Last edited:
    Good luck with your trade shop and 5IV shiny Clawitzer breeding project! =) You'll find plenty of people to trade with here; the Trade Corner is one of our most popular areas. And, of course, welcome to PC, MissingNo!

Right now I've been working towards breeding a 5-6IV shiny Chespin, no luck yet though. It certainly takes a while but once you've reached your goal it all becomes worth it. So far I've hatched 1,000 eggs and no luck.. lost patience a few times but I keep coming back to it. >.< Hopefully it won't take much longer.

The first generation Pokemon are great too. Mew, Scyther, Raichu, and Lapras are some of my favorites. Enjoy your stay here and let me know if you'd ever like to chat!

Back