• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 ways to be kicked out of Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystalized

Waiting For RSE Remake
    Years
    Just post a way to be kicked out of Walmart.

1. Put on a Batman costume, and run around screaming "To the Batmobile!"

EDIT: I am Australian, but I put Walmart to suit all you Americans.

Crystalized

Waiting For RSE Remake
    Years
    5. Put on a Police Outfit, and smash down the door (though it would be hard to smash open a automatic door) saying "Police, open up!"

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Rest your balls on the manager's bald head and claim that he must do you bidding or you'll "spill" on him.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    9. Play Mario Kart with the shopping carts. Make sure you take advantage of the bananas and turtles in the pet section.

And I'd suggest for everyone to make sure they keep track of what number they are on (accurately), or the "1000" part of the game loses its meaning.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    #10: Get a megaphone and announce to all the shoppers where cheaper prices of their popular products are.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    #15 Demand to speak to their CEO with a confrontational tone and a small media scrum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back