• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10/24/2005: PC to go Down for Upgrade Tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Well, we should have enough themes worked out so that the upgrade to the latest vB can be done.. so, we're going to do the update tonight (Oct, 24 - 23:00 - 01:00 PDT [11 pm thru 1 am, west coast time])

Now if your favorite theme breaks, don't worry! We'll be working on them all over the next few days, fixing them. Our hacks (chat [broken already], the report thingy, and so on) will be broken for a while as we have to re-hack the upgrade.. that should happen in the next week or 2, baring major any problems..

Also note: with this new version, there are lots of new features and addons that will help make PC an even better place to spend your time, so look forward to these cool features to come soon..

Your comments and issues / problems can be posted in this thread once the update is completed.

Kurosaki

About ti- I'm just kidding Steve, I'm sure you've been busy lately, XD

Anyways, it's got quite a few new features I'm interested in. Especially the new way to Edit posts >3

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    yeah.. it's gonna be fun and there is a LOT of new addins / mods that will make PC even more exciting then before...

All us upper staff will be pretty busy just figuring it all out as well as getting the normal stuff working.. but it'll be worth it!

Years
    The Upgrade that took place on SPPF you mean? I love the new features they have, like Dai said, the edit is great and posting your comments is faster when using the Quick Reply box =D

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Finally 3.5 xD

It is pretty easy to upgrade Steve, and the new moderation features and the quick edit option are to die for X__X

Good thing PC has finally decided to upgrade ^__^

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Noooo! I dont want PC to go down *supports the forums by standing underneath them*, there! Now they wont! XDDD
    Oh, well I cant wait to see the new additions, I'm all for trying new stuff, as long as no old stuff is replaced.
    Forest Grovyle's Legendaries will stay...... right? *looks unsure* because it was a default setting.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    X3 yay!
    It seems PC is now officialy happier than it was before <3

I can't complain about PC being down....It hasn't been down in what seems like forever o.o

W00T! UPGRADES! ^o^ I can't wait for this new promised 'fun'~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I'm glad because of the modding features~ D: Well, I certainly picked a BRILLIANT day to be sick and home with nothing to do, but meh. =D

Years
    I adore vb 3.5. I won't have any pretty checkboxes (I'm sorry, but I love them XD *click click*) but I <3 the edit screen. It's so handy ^^~
    And I won't be around for the downtime either *is about to go off*

Hope you get around to fixing everything as soon as you can.

Kanadian Kyuubi

Sauske gone Wild!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2006
    Finally, inline edit and truly quick reply on all 3 of the big 3 Pokemon Boards (Serebii, Blubagarden, and here)!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back