• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#10: Rascally Rodents

Which are your favorites?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    They all blow, but I've always like Zigzagoon and Linoone much better than all the rest. The ability is nice and they seem usable and not horrendously ugly.

Years
    I picked Sentret/Furret and Zigazagoon/Linoone.

Sentret and Furret were the first rodent Pokemon that I obtained, since Silver was my first game. Plus they're sooo cute.

Zigzagoon was extremely useful as an HM slave and Pickup Pokemon. I actually used one on my team during my first playthrough of Sapphire, where it was decent enough. Linoone is pretty cool.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Bidoof! It's cute, it's a beaver (so as a Canadian I naturally feel drawn toward it), and it makes a particularly good HM Slave since it can do all the water moves later on. I wish I liked Bibarel more, though. :(

Penelope

fluffy Flaaffy
    Years
    The sentret line. It's pretty cute, and my first ever shiny I caught. It was pretty nice to use in contest battles

Years
    Holy crap, looking through the pokemon on the pole makes me realize I've NEVER used any of these guys...jeez. um, basing it on looks alone and design, I'll go with Zigzagoon I like both pokemon in the chain more than the other ones listed

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    Zigzagoon and Linoone. Zigzagoon is the best HM slave ever, able to learn most of the terrible HMs you wouldn't ever want to teach your party, and also able to find you items with Pickup. Linoone just looks cool, though, so I prefer it over the other early-game vermin for that sole reason.

Years
    It's that time of the week again where the POTW is now over. Remember though, you can still continue voting and leaving your responses even after the thread has been destickied!

As for myself, I went with a few choices (Furret/Sentret, Zigzagoon/Linoone and Bidoof/Bibarel), since there isn't one true standout to me out of the 6. I think the designs of each are what really sold me on them over the others, and I'll agree with Erica that my extra vote should go out to Bidoof for being the pride and joy of Canada!

Look out for the next POTW to be up sometime tomorrow, but please send me any ideas you have via VM, since I don't have a poll question selected yet. And don't forget, if your question is selected, you'll get a special emblem, so it's a win-win for everybody!

Back