• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10 year old dies after imitating Gaara from Naruto

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Ok, well I wasn't sure. It's an honest mistake, seeing as my post was above yours and all. ;p DINNER! XD

Yeah, sometimes when I'm typing I begin to ramble, so it's hard for anyone that isn't real close to me to understand completely what I am trying to get across. But yeah, amoungst all that I think I DID admit the whole generalization thing was wrong. xD *death*

Oh, and..

(offtopic) :D Left handers unite! YAYUH! *ish left handed* x3

-Neko

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    It's really, really sad, poor kid. You all should be ashamed of yourselves, he died and you're mocking him, don't you feel pity for people? pathetic.......................

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
    This story reminds me about a boy who hung himself over the Nintendo Wii. Not literally. Like it was like this:

"A young boy hung himself over a Nintendo Wii.

The parents said he was getting angry because his sister was watching a programme and he couldn't play his new videogame, which he bought.

He then went up into his room in a sulk. He grabbed hold of his school tie and tied it to his bed frame.

His parents found him dead, later on that day."

Very disturbing, but stupid. And I don't really watch Naruto, so I couldn't tell you how bad this was.

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    Seeing how violent Naruto is in reality.Not very bad.Saying some one died.Very bad!

I personnaly love naruto.But come on people die in the show.It is on toonami.That's the teen program.Not kid.Nod preschool.TEEN!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    thats so sad hopefully no else tries to be like gaara. plus i hope they dont cancel naruto

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I really feel bad for the family, but his friends... well, they'll have to live with that all their lives.
    It does seem like a strange thing for a 10 year-old to do... but weren't we all a little naive back then? Sadly... nature tends to be cruel.

Cancelling Naruto will not solve a thing. What is that show rated anyway? If it's not TV14 then it should be.
    It does tend to have a childish demeanor around it... but come on. Itachi slaughtered his entire family... that's not something impressionable children should be watching. The truth is, I really wish parent's would learn more about there children. If they see their kids emulating stunts pulled on TV, then they should not show them programming such as this. However, if their child does not emulate TV (often), then a TV show such as Naruto would be completely fine. It really depends on the maturity level of the child. Don't cancel a show just because it is impressionable to some people.

Last edited:

Zet

Years
    This story reminds me about a boy who hung himself over the Nintendo Wii. Not literally. Like it was like this:

"A young boy hung himself over a Nintendo Wii.

The parents said he was getting angry because his sister was watching a programme and he couldn't play his new videogame, which he bought.

He then went up into his room in a sulk. He grabbed hold of his school tie and tied it to his bed frame.

His parents found him dead, later on that day."

Very disturbing, but stupid. And I don't really watch Naruto, so I couldn't tell you how bad this was.

yeah the thread for that is either somewhere on the first page of Other Chat or on the 2nd page, also it was apparently because his father also grounded him and not allowing him to play the wii and the boy was found two days later...

now with this thing, I think the thread starter found this either on one of the chan sites or the ED site just like the wii related thread starter

Last edited:

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
    He said the quote was off a YouTube video. Not a chain site. Could be, but dunno. And I'm not that dumb to hang myself over my Nintendo Wii. Neither bury my head in a sandbox.

But how do people just mimic the people on TV?

Back