• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: 10 Years

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
Years
  • So, it's been 10 years since I've joined the forums.
    Alot of things have changed since then, but even though I'm not really as active here as I once was, I'm still glad to see new and old faces here.
    What hasn't changed tho, is the fact that I still have the same love for the series as I had 10 years ago. Hopefully that doesnt change for the next 10 years or so.

Years
  • I have probably never interacted with you, but congrats on making it to 10 years at PC! It's a huge milestone to reach here, so feel proud of how far you've come and see how the forums have changed over the years.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So, it's been 10 years since I've joined the forums.
    Alot of things have changed since then, but even though I'm not really as active here as I once was, I'm still glad to see new and old faces here.
    What hasn't changed tho, is the fact that I still have the same love for the series as I had 10 years ago. Hopefully that doesnt change for the next 10 years or so.
    You're a champ for still being around :D Congratulations and happy anniversary!

Back