• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
it isn't. I've patched it myself and I know which bugs it has, and they're about 2 or three. The site of the download had problems recently, but now it's supposed to be fixed, so try downloading again - or try the rapidshare download (better, the other one is stil slow)

***checks***
***downloads***
***patches***
***runs***
Works perfectly.

Indeed, the pallete of the intro with me speaking has changed, so I'm not sure of what have you downloaded/patched.
Verify your rom, please

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
Years
Hail
Baro one thing... it's the symbols in the star temple... can you say what it says I only found out some of the meanigs of symbols but it's almost impossible to discover all of them=s...
[[ ]]
Stay Sick\m/

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Once you got DIVE and explore the seafloor a bit, you will be able to translate all the texts.

BTW, one of these symbols means "Ñ". although the hack is in English, I put that Spanish letter. As a curiousity, it's pronouced like gn in French.
Just to let you know and don't be shocked when find it.

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
Whee! Pokemon Quartz! I played the beta thingie and <3ed it! Whee! This is the full version-like one! WHEE! *shot* *downloads* Oh man... It's taking long, but it's small... WTT?! (What The Thingy?!) Meh hopies it's even better than the beta thing! ;D

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
a question to teh baro. When does a progon evolve and is there any chance for a pokedex? thnx in advance!!

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Progon evolves with elemental stones.

about a pokedex... mmm... depends if Someone feels like doing it. I don't :p

Call me just Baro. I signed as Teh Baro because Baro was already taken - by me, but I lost my password ages ago.

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
Another bug:When you talk to a boy in Pink City,he asks you what a pokemon center center is and then tells you to follow him. But then you 2 just stay there with the 'Follow Me'music playing and the text box stays but is completely blank.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
for some odd reason, that happens only if you talk to him from the right.
Didn't notice that when doing that map.
But that's a minor thing

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
in the city after the forest there's a house with a man that if you rub his back he will giveit to you.

DarkMastaC

Master of the Golden Bros.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 30, 2009
This is a Great Hack what ive seen so far of it at least i cant weait to play more of it but i gotta get to bed XD.

Airoblast

Murkrow Lover!!
Years
wow this is pretty awsome!! but i feel alot of the pokemon are too similar (abilty/type/attack wise) to nintendo ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back