• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko-Kun

Master of Ghosts.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 7, 2007
hey nice game baro but in a screenshot you said baro-chan doesnt mean little baro it means baro-girl or girl-baro ;) just thought id let you know...

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Neko Kun said:
hey nice game baro but in a screenshot you said baro-chan doesnt mean little baro it means baro-girl or girl-baro just thought id let you know...
Really? Then why short names in japanese have the suffix -chan? I mean, Shin-Chan (from Shinnosuke) is a boy.

egifux said:
i have question
how can i get to ditch sea
Through the Grey swamp, from Greystone city.

Mighty mightyena said:
I got a shiny Pokemon! It was a Pokemon called Thundish
:O evolve it and you will get a red thundran. It's a powerful pokémon.

but i feel alot of the pokemon are too similar (abilty/type/attack wise) to nintendo ones
I know, some have the samme attacks and types (not abilities, they've been changed). That was to avoid putting too much of certain types, and a little lazyness. But there are pokémon who have changed their types, added one... there are new type combinations. One example of this is is the THUNDRAN Mighty Mightyena will get if he evolves its shiny thundish (which, BTW, replaces magikarp but it's water/electric). Thundran is dragon/electric. there's also a dragon/ice, a ghost/grass, etc.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
as I said in the first post, I'm gonna start a hack in fire red. It will have the same pokémon but in another pokedex view (that's why there are 386 new pokemon in the hack but you can catch only 237). In this precise instante I'm gonna start it importing the pokemon from quartz to a fire red rom

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
Teh Baro said:
as I said in the first post, I'm gonna start a hack in fire red. It will have the same pokémon but in another pokedex view (that's why there are 386 new pokemon in the hack but you can catch only 237). In this precise instante I'm gonna start it importing the pokemon from quartz to a fire red rom
I THINK THATS A GREAT IDEA. I ASSUME IT WONT TAKE AS LONG AS THE FIRST HACK?

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
EgiFuX said:
i found bug
i cant enter quartztower
You can reach the lake at quartztower, right?
Now use FLY to reach the city.

I wanted to make FLY be more than a travelling cheat in the game

If you can't reach the lake (you reach the entrance of the cave diving but the warp doesn't work) that's because you're not using the revised edition that I released yesterday. Download again.

calanton said:
ASSUME IT WONT TAKE AS LONG AS THE FIRST HACK
In quartz I spent over 5 months making the sprites and overworlds, writing the pokedex and doing that sort of things. Now I'm not making them again, just port them, so my next hack will take less time.

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
bugy bugy bugy this hack is RAW i feel it is close to completing
but small bugs need fixing.
GREAT HACK
Love the sprites did you make them?????

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
lol the hack doesn't ahve so many bugs, and it's already completed. Are you using the revised edition? Are you using the proper rom? Out of it, I've only found one bug.

Years
I got a question where is the star piece in the star temple and at the city before the victory road the is a guy that tells u that he is going to a desert island but he needs to examin it what do I have to do so I can go to that island?

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
once you beat the league, you gotta go talk to keat at olimpic village and he will take you to olde age island

You need a "dragon egg" that someone gives you to enter the chamber where the star jewel is in star temple. To get the dragon egg you need to get something first, and to get that... well, you know, it's a item trading chain.

I'm just telling it starts with a lavacookie.

Years
you say that i need the dragon wing that i get from the witch from the forest but i dont know I give it to whom
I ve beaten the league but keat don t want to take me.:(

Last edited:

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
Years
oh dude!!! I played the beta of this and i was on the computer all day (i got as far as you can go with a lvl 50 fire dino thingy in one day) until i could go no further... I cant wait to get further that the temple thing.

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
Years
i have few questions:
1.Does the guy in olimpic will take me somewhere
2.for what i should use badge from oil plant
oh yeah and what should i do in star temple

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 2, 2021
I Love You Teh Baro!!! I Dream About Full Quartz! Thank You And Congratulations.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
how can I get to quartz tower t. , i can't get into??????????

Last edited:

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
How do i get past the forest near cloud wy i think it is here are some pics

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
A friend told me he got a weird bug... did you get it too?
In his game, a flag wasn't activated, so when he defeated amber at MT niveous some of the rest of the people didn't dissapear.
Also happened to you?

Years
I got to the desert island but i don't know to which person i have to give the dragon wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back