• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airoblast

Murkrow Lover!!
    Years
    anyways after playing a while i realized how much alot of them were changed. i just felt in the beggining alot of them were quit e similar. i now feel that its an AWSOME HACK!!

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    how do you get inside QuartzTower T. I tried diving in like every area, and when I came upon an area underwater where there was like a cave entrance, i couldn't go in it, but if I used dive there it'll lead me up to a glitched up position in QuartzTower T.

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
    Years
    Hail
    Hey Baro is this one of the glitches you refered to??
    [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

I don't remenber this glitch in your 3.1 beta=S
    [[]]
    Stay Sick\m/

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2013
    do do you go through White Jng past the star temple and go to the Wite Road?

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Is the safari zone supposed 2 look like this? And where can u find a thunder stone? Please respond teh baro

[100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Skeetacular: The Safari Zone didn't look like that when I entered and there is a thunder stone at that Generator place under the Skate Bridge.

What do this phrases help with in the game?

Karendi is the one who can give love to people.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Hey thanks supacuz for tellin me where the thunder stone was!!!! DO u have any ideas what 2 do to fix the safari zone?

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    im getting quite far ive done the 7th gym...i noticed one little error in the maps. The route after the 6th gym had a pokemon center roof somewhere.
    (i looked at the map on advancemap)

Whoever said they couldn't find that inscription thing clearly wasn't looking hard enough. its easy to find, all im saying is its near the 7th gyms island.
    I figured out the flying to get into one of the cities, but i dont need to be there yet, i cant get to the sub.

heres something for people to try and find if they havent. Check the pots in one of the towns for a Masterball :D. lol

Impi

Evil Baby
    Years
    about 3 pages back u said that a friend of yours found a glitch at mt.niveous.
    i have the same one after the battle with amber i cant pick up the bone and the pokemon and cops are still there.
    1. is there a ways to get around this?
    2. will it affect the game?
    3. can i continue without the bone?
    Btw awesome hack

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    I've played this game on VBALink and on Visualboy Advance 1.8.0 Beta 3. On the Beta VBA everyone left except for a few Pokemon and I was able to get that bone but on the VBA Link Alot of Pokemon and some of the police stayed including Annie and the lava cookie person won't show up. On the Beta game I approached Ambar from the side and on the VBA Link one I approached her from behind. Is this bug based on how you approach Ambar or what kind of emulator you have?

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
    I think that all those glitches were caused by the old VBA emulator, I opened quartz with it once.

¬¬ stupid emulator. use the new one.

I haven't worked on that glitch yet, tough.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Hey, nice hack. I played the spanish version on wah but i couldn't understand it. It is in spanish, of course. It takes a lot of time to download, and i have dsl. Right now, i have 5% done, and i don't like this rapid thingy space.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
    I use the new VBA, with the link thing. but I opened quartz once in the old one to check a .sav, and that crashed it.

Con, there's not Spanish version of Quartz... check which hack are you downloading, and try the second mirror/download, it's from rapidshare, y'know, for rapid share.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Gotta love your hack.

The best hack i hve ever played and also in English thats nice:)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    So you recommend using the newest VBALink?

By the way: Use VBALink! TRade with your friends!
    I've traded with my brother to get all three starters and the two fossils. I'll try and trade later
    for the other three starter-like ones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back