• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2010
    ^ Think Sootopolis City. There is a reason why it is locked.

Good job on the hack, but there is some stuff that needs to be looked at:

• Fix Descomune Cave. When you Surf across to the right door and enter it, you can't get out. The only way out of there is by using an Escape Rope.
    • Rubygon: You mentioned earlier that Progon evolves by elemental stones... If that is so, then you need to fix Rubygon's base stats, as they're still the same as Vibrava's base stats.
    • Wrestoro/Wrestmilk: Pure Power and base 160/135 Attack is extremely broken. Either get rid of Pure Power, or drastically lower their Attack Stats. This needs to be fixed.[/i]
    • Thundran: Swap its base Attack and Special Attack stats.
    • TM/HM Compatability: Needs work.
    • Text: Already mentioned earlier, but it needs work.

Last edited:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • thankies chaos. Somehow some bugs appeared on the game and dunno why (they worked while I was making it, and later too. They appeared when I was ending the hack).

I will fix bugs soon nad re-re-release, Although text... well, most mistakes are in the beggining, nothing else. I don't wanna to delay more quartz.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2013
    One guy in the purple city game corner says that you can get a coin case next door.Is it supposed to say this?If not please change it.

And the purple city gym leader keeps using earthquake.I cannot defeat him.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2010
    ^ That's your problem.

25charlimit

Edit: Do the replacements for the Pokemon that evolved through trading still evolve through trading? Also, where is the Choice Band(s) located? I could really use that item.

Last edited:

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
  • funguy10 said:
    One guy in the purple city game corner says that you can get a coin case next door.Is it supposed to say this?If not please change it.

And the purple city gym leader keeps using earthquake.I cannot defeat him.
    Had trouble with him aswell.
    Go level up outside !
    After that he's money in the bank.
    You need someone who can take out the first one and the last 2 are peanuts if you have a flying/levitate pokemon like thundrish.

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    hey baro your hack is way cooler than i thought i finished the championship and it's very good it has an amazing story and its way better than the plot nintendo puts together. Congrats one more time to you and i hope the next hack is even better!! :)

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
  • First I want to say, very well done! I really like it.
    BUT, there are bugs !!! [Some are really anoying]
    When you're on Golden Beach or something (You know, that island where you get with the boat)
    And you go in the cave, you give the red package to that person, ...
    You save, and restart your game, when you then want to leave the cave and go back to the part where 1BlackBelt asks you if you're searching that person..
    When you fall in one of the holes, you get back on Cloudie City (Pettalburg City/Where your dad is gymleader in the normal games)
    So your stuck, i fixed this by editing the map myself, but I can't do this everytime ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2010
    I guess I'll try to answer some people's questions, as I've pretty much completed almost everything in the game (except the Regi replacements and some other stuff)...

funguy10 said:
    What about the guy in the game corner?

Edit: Oh. I think that's a bug...

Pryson said:
    how do you get rock smash and get to maroon town XD

You get Rock Smash in Purple City. To get to Maroon town, you need to head past Polkadot Town to Mana Nests. After you deal with team Ambar there, then you can head to Maroon town.

Proxante said:
    your hack rulz but i cant go to 7 gym

Where are you located?

Edit: Another thing that needs to be fixed is certain trainers' Pokemon (i.e. gym leaders, Elite 4, and the "champion") having extremely illegal movesets.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2013
    How do you get to the 4th gymleader(give me a full walkthrough of the route.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Originally posted by EgiFux
    can i have these questions answered by baro
    1.Does the guy in olimpic will take me somewhere
    2.for what i should use badge from oil plant
    oh yeah and what should i do in star temple

As Egi asked i wanna know the answers too i already have beaten the elite 4 and got that badge but still i dont know whats it with the star temple:S

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Umm first of great hack!!!!1 Um how i cant get into the safari zone and what level does covolts evolve at????????????Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back