• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    help!

i am having trouble with geting to quartztower. for some reason all i see is a cave entrance underwater that i cannot enter, i can only swim on top of the door. then when i try to dive up i'm in the middle of some piece of land and i can't move anywhere. any ideas on how to fix this? thanks.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    jyaltma: I think you should be able to fly into Quartz Tower after you dive up. SO when you get stuck I think you just need to fly the rest of the way.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    no i tried... i can't fly there, i can fly only to cities i've already been to (as is expected). but for some reason, i can't get to quartztower...

here are screenshots of my problem, the first is when i should be entering the cave but instead am just swimming on top of the entrance, and the second is when i've dove back up only to find i am just on a bunch of rocks on the outskirts of quartztower.

Last edited:

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Hey Teh Baro, did u replace the regis with new legendaries???? Oh and am i supposed 2 be able to get ordekip before u beat the elite 4?????

Thanks

Impi

Evil Baby
    Years
  • where is the girl who took the star piece?
    i already beat the eilte 4 and all the regi kinds and the regi boss at the tower top. but i dont know where to go next. i also got the dragon wing and i know where the secret base is.
    please help

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Umm, where can u get Plures????????? Is it in the room where u get the dragon egg? thanks

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
  • yeah you get plures at the mana nests, same place where you get progon, but its quite uncommon

how come when i caught a copycatte it doesn't say i caught a copycatte? its in my pc, but my pokedex didnt record it..

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Hey thanks!!!!! i go try 2 find plures!!!!!! Oh coppycatte did the same thing 2 me

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Its good you just need ips patcher and patch it to a clean ruby rom.

Serche for "lips ips" its gonna be first link google.

IPS:Legal way of giving out hacks cause giving out the rom is ilegal.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2006
    hey guys, Baro great game im thoroughly enjoying it where do you go after you have gotten the sk8s in greenie ville and have rocksmash
    edit:nevermind got it

hey guys, Baro great game im thoroughly enjoying it im kinda stuck tho at polkadot town grey hill and the mana cave i have freed the old man talked to the freid of baro (in game baro) the inventor of the computer and i dont know where to go next i think im supposed to go to mt nevarous or something but wheres that??

Ps. srry for double posting for some reason i cant save my edited post

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    howdy doody, does anyone know how to evolve tenry?? i have mine on level 41 right now unt no luck :-P thanks in advance

wobbuffetds

Now it's time for my friends!
    Years
  • This game is too cool for words. Nice graphics and creative Pokémon. Only a few glitches but I say that it's the best hack ever!

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    hey people, this game looks awesome, one problem, how do i get it.

I've downloaded lips and the game from whack a hack, but when i go 2 play it, it comes up with that file save/open thing and it says "select file to patch"

whats going on? someone help please

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
  • wow you dont know how much i plaied this game right now im playing megaman zero but trust me when i get a flash drive or hardrive for my ds or gba i putting this on the first game of my list i might even put it on my xbox when i mod it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back