• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

100 Launches rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    To the people that think you get Deoxys after there's been at least 100 launches of the rocket ship . . . This is not true.

How did I test it? I didn't. It was a complete and total fluke. I went into the building one day, and spoke to the person who tells me how many rocket launches there've been. Know the number he gave? 9999.

I can only assume that something screwy happened in my game, if there's supposed to be one launch every week. Either way, you'd think that if the over 100 launches rumour was true, I'd step outside and be confronted by that level 5 Deoxys that everyone's always talking about. I stepped outside and was contronted by nothing. Or air, maybe. Does air count?

Years
  • Of course, you didn't have to start a whole thread about it, did you? You can't get Deoxys. Period.

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    bna_li said:
    Of course, you didn't have to start a whole thread about it, did you? You can't get Deoxys. Period.

Didn't have to, I guess. But there was nothing hugely wrong with me sharing a story about it, was there?

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    bna_li said:
    No, I guess not. I think that whoever starts these dumb rumors is an idiotic jerk.

Yeah, really. You'd think they'd have better things to do with their time.

Though I admit that I did get severaly bored one day and 'invent' a way to catch Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres in GSC. All I remember is that it involved only having Lugia in your party right after you capture him, blah blah blah . . . It sounded just like any other "catch this Pokemon" rumour out there. :p

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • So your nothing better then the jerk that started the Deoxys rumour!!
    just kiddin.. ;) :P And I knew that the Deoxy's thing was false though..

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    Mewther said:
    So your nothing better then the jerk that started the Deoxys rumour!!
    just kiddin.. ;) :P And I knew that the Deoxy's thing was false though..

Ah, but I didn't actually tell that rumour to anyone. *winks* I just bored and created it.

It's not a rumour until someone repeats it. XD (/technicality)

Years
  • urs is only 9999 because of the berry glitch prolly, but if it was really at 9999 then u would find him

Last edited:

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • awkwardsilencer said:
    urs is only 9999 because of the berry glitch prolly, but if it was really at 9999 then u would find him

i hope that was a joke. theres no F@%#ing way to get deoxys in r/s. that was just a fake rumer that got to far. besides theres no evidence of the 100th launch summoning deoxys. is there a video of this happening or any series of pictures.no there isnt.is there a summary chart of deoxys that says it was found in mossdeep city.nope not that either.and the biggest question:did nintendo anounce this to be real. obviously no.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Well Deoxys exists in R/S for a reason. Either so that Deoxys could be traded into R/S from FRLG or Nintendo has some special event/prize planned in the future. I don't believe that the 100 launches thing is true, cause how can Nintendo expect anyone to be playing this for 2 whole years?

demonstrife

I am me. That is it.
    Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    Well Deoxys exists in R/S for a reason. Either so that Deoxys could be traded into R/S from FRLG or Nintendo has some special event/prize planned in the future. I don't believe that the 100 launches thing is true, cause how can Nintendo expect anyone to be playing this for 2 whole years?
    He exists in R/S in the form we commonly see him as. Let's call it the R/S version Deoxys. Then, there is another one with different stats for FR, and another one with different stats for LG. So my THEORY is that these three versions (and yes I do have proof of three versions.) is that the island that you find Deoxys on is called Triangle Island, so, there must be three. But I have no clue as to what the three Deoxys do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back