• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

100% POKEDEX for Sun and Moon

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • Congrats on completing it :3 Completed mine a few days ago with a living Alola dex to add to my already-existing National dex in bank. Took forever

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I just completed it today, I think I'm fast for someone in Europe with the late release date.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Good job! :)

I will have to redo my Pokédex in Sun and Moon. I completed it (for the first time ever) in Pokemon X, but I'd like to move my breeding to Sun and Moon. I may wait for the Switch version to come out first, though, pending compatibility...

Jeanster4

Ice Cold
    Years
  • Finished mine a couple of days ago. It took me awhile since i was in no contact with friends to help me with the trade evolutions :/

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    so do you get anything other than lame bragging rights for completing the pokedex?

Back