• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen 16 Gym Badges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2010
    Okay i heard you have to get 16 gym badges.. that leads you to getting staters from Hoenn and Kento region ? and also unlocks latias and latios?
    And 16 gym badges where do u find ? Lol? anyone just leave a big explanation or a video on the rest of the gym badges cause i dont think this is fo realz

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    The first eight badges are from the leaders in Johto, and the second eight are from the leaders in Kanto. Just like in Gold, Silver, & Crystal. And yes, if you get all sixteen badges and defeat Red, you can choose one of the Kanto starters to receive from Professor Oak, and one of the Hoenn starters to receive from Steven Stone.

Years
    You start in Johto and get 8 badges.
    You go to Kanto and get 8 badges.

Just like the old games. Beating the whole game unlocks all kinds of fun pokemon. :o

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    If you played GSC then you go to Johto, and Kanto region to get them, you need to Beat Red to get ONE starter from each Kanto and Hoenn.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Okay i heard you have to get 16 gym badges.. that leads you to getting staters from Hoenn and Kento region ? and also unlocks latias and latios?
    And 16 gym badges where do u find ? Lol? anyone just leave a big explanation or a video on the rest of the gym badges cause i dont think this is fo realz
    Your kidding me right? Haven't you played Gold/Silver/Crystal? lol!?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Sigh. FAQ/Known Info thread/Help thread for asking stuff not covered by the former two. Although a simple search on google or the such would have given you the answer as well.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back