• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ 2 0 1 2 ] New Years PT Prettiest Profile Contest

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
  • I'll enter again, and hopefully i'll win with my new, cute profile! xD
    Ok! You're in! Thanks for participating!:D

To vaporeon7, Snivy063, and Abnegation, you must change your profile theme to a Pokemon theme before Monday EST, or you will be disqualified.

Winneon

Years
  • Ok, you two have been entered! Good luck!:D

There are 1 1/2 days left to enter and change your profiles!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah sorry about this, been quite busy. If I don't have something up by tomorrow count me out. Had a few unexpected busy days. Hopefully I can be ready by Monday!

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
  • I'd like to participate in the contest. I replaced my old blue Latios profile for a valentine themed one made specially for the contest. I hope people like it.

Btw, can we change our signatures after the voting starts? And can those who participated also vote?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'd like to participate in the contest. I replaced my old blue Latios profile for a valentine themed one made specially for the contest. I hope people like it.

Btw, can we change our signatures after the voting starts? And can those who participated also vote?
    You can change your signature all you want after the voting person starts. It has nothing to do with your profile. And yes. Basically anyone can vote during voting period. Whether it be those who are participating (which is mandatory), or those who aren't. I don't really suggest the latter, unless they're not going to make a biased decision though.

Anyways, pushing back the date to start voting to Feb 1st at Midnight, because I didn't get on yesterday to answer a question Jalorda had. (so you can ignore that PM I sent you, Jalorda. Least half of it.)

Winneon

Years
  • Anyways, pushing back the date to start voting to Feb 1st at Midnight, because I didn't get on yesterday to answer a question Jalorda had. (so you can ignore that PM I sent you, Jalorda. Least half of it.)
    Ok. I did send the PM to the 3 about in the day before, but I only got a response from Abnegation and vaporeon7 changed his profile. So, I'm just waiting on Snivy063.....

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    In retrospect, I do feel that one week was a very short time for a deadline. Both to sign up and decorate a profile. Especially for those like me who signed up quite late. And some even later.

Winneon

Years
  • In retrospect, I do feel that one week was a very short time for a deadline. Both to sign up and decorate a profile. Especially for those like me who signed up quite late. And some even later.
    I'm just following the original posts for this. I don't know why the entry period is one week only, I personally think that one week is a little short too. But, I am just following the rules.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, I think you create the rules as the host. If you feel you would like to extend it, then I'm sure Binary would have no issue in considering it buddy.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Im excited about this! Everyone has a super doopa looking profile! Will be close!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The default has always been one week entrants, and two weeks voting. Even before I became active and (eventually) Moderator. That said, it's just as Gavin says. Feel free to extend it if you wish to do so. So, just post an announcement when you wish to start voting period, if you still wish to give people more time. Your the host. Thus, you run this show.

Winneon

Years
  • Well, I think you create the rules as the host. If you feel you would like to extend it, then I'm sure Binary would have no issue in considering it buddy.
    The default has always been one week entrants, and two weeks voting. Even before I became active and (eventually) Moderator. That said, it's just as Gavin says. Feel free to extend it if you wish to do so. So, just post an announcement when you wish to start voting period, if you still wish to give people more time. Your the host. Thus, you run this show.
    Ok, then. I did not know that. I'll give Abnegation & Snivy063 1 whole more week, until next Wednesday, February 8th. I'm doing it that partly because I feel I should give them another chance to get their profiles done, and partly because it's my birthday. :) The voting period will still be 2 weeks long as usual. I just hope that putting a 1 week extension on the entrance period won't "dent" the usual times.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ok, then. I did not know that. I'll give Abnegation & Snivy063 1 whole more week, until next Wednesday, February 8th. I'm doing it that partly because I feel I should give them another chance to get their profiles done, and partly because it's my birthday. :) The voting period will still be 2 weeks long as usual. I just hope that putting a 1 week extension on the entrance period won't "dent" the usual times.

Does that new deadline apply to everyone or just those two? If so, I'd quite like to change mine too, but I don't mind waiting till after the contest :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It'll apply for everyone, not just them. It would be unfair to extend a deadline just for a few people, and not allow everyone else to mess around with their profiles. So yes, everyone has an extra week to make their profiles to be the best they can be. ♥

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ^Does that include non-supporters?

It'll apply for everyone, not just them. It would be unfair to extend a deadline just for a few people, and not allow everyone else to mess around with their profiles. So yes, everyone has an extra week to make their profiles to be the best they can be. ♥

I'm pretty sure non-supporters are included in everyone, yes.

Back