• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ 2 0 1 2 ] New Years PT Prettiest Profile Contest

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
    What is this Prettiest Profile Contest?
    This contest is a profile contest (PC's PPC) designed to see which contestant has the "prettiest" profile! The contestand who has gained the vost votes for the best profile design in this comptetion is awarded and emblem symbolizing that that contestant has won PC's PPC! But, unlike the Other Trivia's version of PPC, all of the contestant's profile designs must be Pokemon related!

Prize
    Pokémon Trivia's Prettiest Profile Contest Winner
    Congrats! With the help of Smeargle, you have made your profile the prettiest of the contest bunch.​
    Rules
    ★ All General PC Rules and Pokemon Trivia Rules apply. Having common sense about behavior towards others should be a given.

★ Because this is techinically a different contest from that of the original PPC, past winners of PC'S PPC only (not past winners of PC's PT PPC!) may not participate in this edition.

★ To enter, simply post here indicating that you wish to do so. You can change your profile any way you like before the voting period. After that, you may not change it in any way.

★ All Profiles must be Pokemon related. For those you can't think of anything (like non-supporters, who don't have the image option other than the profile image), having colors that resemble a Pokemon and having the Pokemon somewhere on the profile is an option.

★ Please enter during the entry period. No other entries will be allowed.

★ For participants, voting is mandatory. OtherUser and I reserve the right to pester you to vote if you have yet to vote when the deadline is near. If you fail to send a vote, you will be disqualified. Refer to the ballot down below for more information.

★ To vote, send your ballot to OtherUser via PM. Also, do not bother myself or OtherUser about the results. OtherUser will be doing his best to tally up the votes with the highest amount of accuracy so no one will be wronged, so be patient.

★ You must vote for at least 2 supporters and 2 non-supporters. An optional third vote for both categories is allowed. You must also vote an even number of times (so no voting for 1, 3, or 5 people).

Time Periods
    Entry:
    To: 12:00 AM Wednesday, February 8th, Eastern Standard Time

Voting:
    From: 12:00 AM Wednesday, February 8th, Eastern Standard Time
    To: 12:00 AM Wednesday, February 22nd, Eastern Standard Time

If you don't know what time the two periods start and end, look for Eastern Standard time in The World Clock.

Ballot For Voting
    Please use the following ballot when sending your votes.

Supporter:
    3. (optional)

Non-Supporter:
    3. (optional)

Send your votes to BinaryPeaches.

Participants
    Check out these profiles and cast your vote for who do you think has the prettiest one. Please view the profiles using the vBulletin Default Skin so your decision can be more neutral. You can switch back to the skin you like afterwards by going to User CP -> Switch Forum Styles. Or, to make it easier, just click the names and it'll take you to the profiles with the default skin.

Supporters/Staff:
    If you cannot see all customizations, please click the second link (if provided. if not, then ask me and I'll sceenshot and link it) to see the customizations that are actually there.
    AshPikastar
    vaporeon7
    ♪Twiggy♪
    Olli97
    AlexOzzyCake
    Abnegation*
    Curious.
    Snivy063
    shinysweety*

Non-Supporters/Non-Staff:
    Zupplu
    RolePlayGirl 11
    ShadowGuy789
    Sayan
    poopy777

* still has to change their theme to Pokemon before voting period
    ** will be placed in Non-Supporters as offered when profile is changed to Non-Supporter (otherwise you're staying in supporter).

Credit to Jordan & BinaryPeaches for the content. Credit to JalordaSerpent7 for CSS.

Last edited:

Winneon

Years
    AshPikastar and vaporeon7 have been added to the Participants list. Good luck!:D

And to Curious, sorry about the rules, I made a typo. You CAN enter into this contest. Only past winners of PT PPC may NOT enter into this contest.:)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    How did you make a typo? Didn't you just copy and paste everything over? xD;

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hmm...

I wonder whether this Vanillite theme will do... Sign me up.

Winneon

Years
    Ok, ♪Twiggy♪! You're signed up! I put you in the Supporter category, but if you would like to change that, just tell me.:D

How did you make a typo? Didn't you just copy and paste everything over? xD;
    It was a typo in the original copy. I fixed it though. :D

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Yeah, I don't stand a chance against any of the current participants, but sign me up anyways.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Add me in. However, Jalorda, I think you should be crediting Jordan & BP for the content not the context! However, I like this CSS this time 'round. Nice and clean.

Winneon

Years
    All entrants have been entered! Thank you all for participating!:D

Add me in. However, Jalorda, I think you should be crediting Jordan & BP for the content not the context! However, I like this CSS this time 'round. Nice and clean.
    Thank you! I changed the first post so it would say "content".:)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ok, ♪Twiggy♪! You're signed up! I put you in the Supporter category, but if you would like to change that, just tell me.:D

It was a typo in the original copy. I fixed it though. :D
    It's amazing how long it's gone without being noticed, then. xD; I've never ran into that problem before.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Id like to enter! :P Mine is based on the gen II grass type starter evo line, Chikorita, Bayleaf and Meganium!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Also, I'd like to menton that for some reason my profile doesn't display properly on most other skins except for Flames of Simplicity. I am checking some other skins, but vBulletin Default warps the opacity levels. :<

Winneon

Years
    Ok, Zupplu and Snivy063 have been entered into the first post. As a reminder, you must change your profile theme to a Pokemon-styled theme, Snivy063. Same goes for vaporeon7 and Abnegation. Just a reminder.:D
    Also, I'd like to menton that for some reason my profile doesn't display properly on most other skins except for Flames of Simplicity. I am checking some other skins, but vBulletin Default warps the opacity levels. :<
    Well, the rules for this contest is that you must vote on the vBulletin Default theme. Sorry 'bout that, though.:( Maybe you can try to find other ways for your profile to work better on the vBulletin Default theme. Just a suggestion.:)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    We need more non-supporters. Otherwise zupplu is going to have a very easy win. xD

Winneon

Years
    We need more non-supporters. Otherwise zupplu is going to have a very easy win. xD
    Yeah.....well, we have 3 1/4 days left, so let's hope for the best!:D

And, as a reminder to everyone, there are only about 3 days left until the voting period begins! So, if you would like to join, then please join soon! And, I hope everyone who enters this comptetion my best! Good luck!:D

Back