• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2 years

Gerri Shin

  
Years
  • Whee! That's right I've spent 2 whole years on here. Also this is my 50th blog post, yay. I guess I just have one more year before I'm really considered 'an old timer' here.
    *twirls finger in air like a noisemaker*

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Gosh, I remember first meeting you Gerri. That ol' Ash theme in the DCC, good times. =D

Congratulations buddy, glad you've lasted this long.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    For some reason, it seems like you've been here longer than two years.. or maybe that's how used to seeing you around I'am. xD

Congrats~.

& 50 blogs... o__o

Trust me, you're not even close to being "old" yet. :(

Years
  • I agree with Drew. owo It's really doesn't seem like you joined 3-4 months before me, more like years!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • wow thanks for the sentiments everyone,It does feel like it's been longer than 2 years. I guess that's mainly due to this being my tie to my inner child, I have to act like a real adult everywhere else in my world, but Here is where I can just relax and revert back a few years and enjoy myself.

Thanks again everyone!

Back