• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

20 days left... Giving is Living!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Are you getting somebody else a Christmas present this year? Wanna tell us? (:

Do you think you'd like to give another PokeCommunity user a gift~?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Just my parents and our pets. *shrug* We don't have a lot of money to give to others, so we have to think of what to give each other instead. Yeah, I would... but there isn't a lot I could do for a PCer if I wanted to. :c

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2017
    I'm giving presents to my immediate family...so my parents, my grandparents, and my niece since I saw her this year. I've bought other people some things, too.

I'd absolutely buy someone from PC a present...it'd probably be digital - probably something off Steam, or a network voucher code for a digital store - but I used to exchange cards and presents with friends overseas. It's nerve-wracking waiting for people to get things, but fun too.

MUDKIP!!!

Hmm... I would if I had money. For now it's just a few people that get presents.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Only to the family I enjoy. Sister, grand mother, couple aunts, couple uncles, maybe my father if he's good.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll likely get my roomie and my family and my boyfriend presents. Maybe something small for online friends and close friends irl. It's nice to give, sometimes it's more fun to give than to receive.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Mainly just family this year. There were a couple of people that I had planned to exchange gifts with this year, but we kinda fell out sooo there's that.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I forgot about my secret santa thing from imgur! That counts as giving, right? Here's what I was able to get her under twenty dollars:

Spoiler:

I didn't want to get anything too expensive because we had to pay our bills and get our own Christmas presents. :3

Years
  • I'll definitely be getting my Mum a present, she wants some some body wash or something.

Somebody buy me a supporter tier upgrade

Back