• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years

:D

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • that's really good!
    I'm not a very good freehander, but I can see you are!

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
  • Well, the pic is very nice and al, but I'd like to remark your nice colouring techniques

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Finished this just now. Female Hitmonarch (she's a bit anatomically correct, so keep that in mind when you do a closer view). The background feels too light and... I'm not liking the colors. Wish I went for a purple look instead of yellow. i use yellowy-greens too much. Purple is relaxing.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • Very nice pictures, both of them. The "What People Don't Know about Hitmonchans" one was hilarious... XD The Hitmonarch looks great too; I absolutely adore your shading of Hitmonarch's armor.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • I love Hitmonarch,she looks so very smooth and shiny.
    And I love the enviroment she is in too :)
    Awesome Job :)

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Wow, Katelyn, those are really good! I didn't know Hitmonchan's body temp was 103F! And the pic next to it goes well ^^. One the second one...the background hurts my eyes...><;...maybe it's because I don't have my glasses on xD;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Iveechan said:
    Farenheit. I'm a stupid American so I'm not sure how that translates to Celcius :D. I think normal body temperature for a human is 98 degrees.
    Oh thank you. ^^
    Yup, approximately 98Farenheit, which is 37.4Celcius.

I was watching "Stage Fight" this afternoon and Hitmonchan is so cool.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • That was one episode I missed. I would see it, but the anime makes me cringe.

Anywho... for those who like my pregnant Pokemon... here's a Vulpix :D. And for those who hate them, oh well, life sucks.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Like always i love the pics.
    The first one is cute and i realy like the 2nd. I realy like that pokemon.
    The vulpix is realy nice as well.
    Nice to see more of your pics agian.

Back