• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] 3 Pokemon citys

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 31, 2021
Another finished pokemon map, these are three cities on the Citna continent, check it out!
2Q85n3D.jpg

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
Years
Another amazing map!

I wonder what that castle with SwSh logos is, it looks so fancy yet somewhat terrifying, it feels like Dracule Mihawk would live in it :P

Years
Yo that looks super good!! I love the detail you put into everything and each tree feels different

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
Years
Really nice map looks like you put a lot of work into it, did you use a specific program to make this??? If so I would really like to know because it would make my life so much easier, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I was just curious
sorry I know this thread is kinda old I just seen the map and had to ask how they maid it

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2022
That is such a beautiful map, wow!! I love all the detail you put into it, it's amazing!!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Yooo that looks amazing! Would it be rude to ask how you made this? :o Do you use certain map maker applications?

Back