• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • Day 25 - A Pokemon you plan on using: Darmanitan. Sheer Force-boosted Flare Blitzes can tear holes through almost anything.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Day 25: A Pokemon you plan on using

I have been wanting to use a Starmie for quite a bit, but I've never gotten the chance. There are also a bunch of BW Pokemon I wish to try out eventually, but not at the moment (those being Mienshao, Archeops, Golurk, Musharna, Excadrill, Leavanny, Whimsicott, Reuniclus, Ferrothorn, Cryogonal, and -maybe- Volcarona).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Day 25: A Pokemon you plan on using

Golurk and Lilligant. The latter will be only the second Grass-type I've ever trained.

Also, I want to see if Eelektross is any better than that pitifully incapable Zebstrika I trained my first time through White.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Day 25 - A Pokemon you plan on using
    Liligant - I've been wanting to use this Pokemon since B/W came out. I never did that though, I wish to use it when I play B/W in the future. c:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Day 25 - A Pokemon you plan on using
    I plan on using Druddigon since I already used Haxorus and Hydreigon. Also I plan on using Chandelure since I used Emboar on White.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Day 26: Best voice acting
    Uhhh Ash's voice? D; I don't really watch the anime. Why did I make this question lmao

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • That would be either Veronica Taylor (Seasons 1-9) or Sarah Natochenny(Season 9-Present).

Day 26 - Best voice acting
    Eric Stuart(Brock & James seasons 1-9)

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Day 24 - Favorite classic game/episode
    Pokemon blue version

Day 25 - pokemon that you plan on using
    Shiny Scizor. (Bullet punch + technician = ownage)

Day 26 - best voice acting
    Don't watch anime and don't care who voice acts

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Tbqh why did you really make this question? I don't pay attention to these kinds of things anyways. :/

And Brock, I guess.

Cid

Years
  • Day 26 - Best voice acting

Hmm...maybe Ash's Pikachu? Ikue Ohtani shows the right emotions for the character while using just three distinct syllables, even though she sometimes tries to sound too cute.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Meowths voice. He just always sounds so pig headed and it suits him really well ^.^ It is a very unique and recognizable voice.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Veronica Taylor!Ash. She did a really good job of it~

Also, Mamoru Miyano as Cilan. He seems to play bishounens quite a bit (Death the Kid (OK, not so much a bishie but still lovable), Tamaki Suou (need I explain him?), Takuto Tsunashi (the self-proclaimed Galactic Pretty Boy)...) and he doesn't fail at Cilan. I also love Aoi Yuki for Iris. I think she's pretty young for a seiyuu (still in college or high school or something like that?), and already she seems like a veteran.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Day 26 - Best voice acting: The Battle Frontier series onward. Ash sounds like he got older throughout the series at this point.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    Serperior. I have Samurott right now, but I plan on picking Snivy in a future playthrough.

1. I don't watch the anime.
    2. I never liked any of the voice acting anyway.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Day 24 - Favourite classic game/episode
    Pokemon Silver - There is no question here. Up until 5th gen it was my favorite of them all.... Even now it is just BARELY second place.

Druddigon - I used to highly dislike it... but it, and its shiny sprite, have begun to grow on me.

I am really unsure on this one... Though honestly, in what I caught, it's a tie between Dawn and May. /too lazy to look up actor names

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Day 27: Best battle you've had (in-game or Wi-Fi)
    Easily when I beat Brock's Onix in Red with my Spearow. I was just using it to Growl and Leer and set up for Charmander to come it. I honestly thought the Onix would kill Spearow, but it just kept Biding and letting me set up, and yeah. Hax was on my side! n_n

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Day 27 - Best battle you've had (in-game or Wi-Fi)
    Of recent memory I would have to say a Co-Battle in Battle factor were 3 members of our team were hax'd to death, then my Garchomp 4-0 the opposing team. There was also a battle were. Then there was another battle were I got hax'd but my partner had one of the most epic stall battles and came back with Crobat to 4-0 the opposing side.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Day 27: Best battle you've had (in-game or Wi-Fi)
    One of the best battles I've had was at the Australian Battle Competition. It was a good battle that was really close in the end. I just won won with my Hydreigon having 10 or so Hp left.

Cid

Years
  • Day 27 - Best battle you've had (in-game or Wi-Fi)

The second [/edit] best battle that I've had (but I can't remember much of my battles, so I'll judge with the more recent ones) would probably be my Victory Road match with Wally in my Pokemon Emerald, which I recently replayed for a challenge. :3

It's funny how I initially felt like saying "What are you doing here, get out of my Victory Road >_>" and then realized how awesome the battle with him would be. Every single Pokemon in my team shined, I liked Skarmory more because of this battle (especially with how well he demonstrated his epic wall-ish qualities), and even the mirror Gardevoir match made me feel good that I've been raising mine better than him. XD

EDIT: Funny how I was already speaking of Gardevoir's awesomeness before. But that's not the point. I soon saw myself in a far more epic battle with Wallace in Emerald, using only Gardevoir. I guess that just takes the cake. But to elaborate, here:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back