• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 30 Days of Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    12. Do you like the separate routes in Pinwheel Forest, the more traditional maze and then a separate straight path?
    I guess so, I only went through the maze the first time though. It added some more length to the game, which is good. And it is good that I can now just cut through.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    12. Do you like the separate routes in Pinwheel Forest, the more traditional maze and then a separate straight path?

I suppose, since the maze only serves one purpose and thus saves time. Makes Pinwheel Forest great for traveling through when you need to hatch an egg, too :B

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
    12.) Do you like the separate routes in Pinwheel Forest, the more traditional maze and then a separate straight path?

Yeah :3 Pinwheel forest was pretty, it got a little annoying nearer the end, but I actually enjoyed it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    12.) Do you like the separate routes in Pinwheel Forest, the more traditional maze and then a separate straight path?

I liked both paths. Both were unique in there own way

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

The separate straight path seems like a shortcut. I like the traditional maze, because it feel like an adventure whenever I don't know where to go next! :D I love the quest! The sense of adventure!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Kay catch up time. We're now at number 13, by the way guys, but I'm just going to be making number 12 after the next post, then number 13 (so plz guys go post number 13, lol).

11. Which art of Lenora do you prefer, her with her apron in front of her or with it over her back?
    Oh, front, definitely. Something about the apron at the back is just... weird. o_O

Years
    13. The first nurse is encountered outside Pinwheel Forest - do you appreciate this addition to the game or does it make it too easy?

I liked the addition of Nurses and Doctors - they saved me a lot, since they are located in tough locations like Pinwheel Forest, Celestial Tower, Chargestone Cave, Twist Mountain and Victory Road. I hope we see this feature again in future generations.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    13. The first nurse is encountered outside Pinwheel Forest - do you appreciate this addition to the game or does it make it too easy?
    The Nurse sprites are cute. I definitely welcomed them :)

They are a godsend to those of us who play the game through level-grinding. Especially with the new Exp system hurting those who like to be ridiculously overleveled (like me), they provide a great convenience and allow PP restoration without needing a trip back to town and the Pokemon Center. Perfect for marathon stretches of leveling. They're also quite helpful in any cave where Boldore show up because their Sturdy-Mud Slap antics draw battle out with them for far longer than it should be, and being able to go and heal after a particularly brutal Boldore encounter can be a lifesaver.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years

Nurses and doctors were very useful to me. In past games, it was annoying to leave the area just to heal up at a Pokemon Center, then come back.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I kinda like that they have both, it makes it more interesting to me, mainly because I'm lazy @ exploring, and the fact that when I do explore, I like to explore large areas, and having a straight path made it sooo much easier when I was lazy. :3

One more to go!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years

I like the addition because it was convenient. It was never like I couldn't walk a little further to heal my Pokémon anyway, so I was never in danger. As I see it, they just saved me some time.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Catching up
    8. Do you believe in the Striaton Gym leaders being the Shadow Triad? Why or why not?
    Not really. The theories make sense but I just believe that they couldn't make it on time cause were too far away and were busy running the restaurant.
    9. Do you use the Dream World regularly? Occasionally especially during events like the Reshiram/Zekrom one.
    10. What do you think the building in the Dreamyard (the ruined research facility) was used for in the past?
    I'm not sure. The first scientist freaked me out, some of them were crazy so maybe something dealing with dreams or something related to psychological stuff.
    11. Which art of Lenora do you prefer, her with her apron in front of her or with it over her back? Didn't really matter to me much but I guess I like it in the front more.
    12. Do you like the separate routes in Pinwheel Forest, the more traditional maze and then a separate straight path? I like the traditinal maze more. The maze presents a bigger challenge and straight path is short and not that fun.The maze is great for training weak Pokemon and the scenery is beatiful.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

I love it. It gets rid of some of the annoyance in the game in long caves and stuff like that. It helps a lot.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years

Oh yes, really. I mean, it could save you MUCH time rather than walking or watching the Fly animation to the nearest town which is sometimes 3 minutes away, and then you need to go back to where you were. The wanderinjg healers are great.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Absolutely appreciated this addition since i do not have to run back and forward just to get to the pokemon center

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I don't see it as a matter of making it "too easy"; I see it as a timesaver, especially if you're training a Pokemon in that particular area.

jordsters

The master of... TEH FLOON
    Years
    I don't think it makes the game too easy, I think it's a nice addition because it means that you don't have to keep running back to the Pokemon Center.

Joshawott

Banned
    Years

The location of this nurse per se is rather pointless considering she's a few steps away from Nacrene City's Pokémon Center. That aside, I don't mind the addition of doctors/nurses that heal your Pokémon in the game because there aren't too many throughout the game, and most of them are located in very large areas.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years

I liked it. It made it much easier to keep going instead of having to backtrack all the way to town to heal up.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    OMG I loved this feature so much! I'm a massive abuser of going back to Pokemon Centers to heal critters, so to not have to do that (or, at least travel a lesser distance if I was in a cave or something) was an absolute blessing and a time-saver. Game Freak had better keep this up for future entries in the series.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back