• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: E3 Reactions: PokéCommunity’s take on Nintendo’s E3 Treehouse event!

Years
VFR843v.png

PokéCommunity user colours gives her own thoughts–as well as the thoughts of many other members of PC–on what they thought of Nintendo's E3 Treehouse reveals!

Click here for the article!

Alumens

Dreamer
Years
Great post, also made me notice something I didn't saw before, so its always good to revisit old information. In the festival video, at 1:04 you can hear a cry of a Pokémon and see the blond girl's bag shaking. She has a Pokémon inside her bag, but i can't identify the cry tho :s

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
I'd like to point out that the battle royal video also probably revealed the protagonist's cannon names, Elio and Selene. Well, one of those isn't 2 letters off of last gen's heroes.

Years
I'd like to point out that the battle royal video also probably revealed the protagonist's cannon names, Elio and Selene. Well, one of those isn't 2 letters off of last gen's heroes.

They are likely placeholder names, with the canonical names likely not getting revealed until after the games are released. Some previous examples were Hilbert and Hilda (BW protagonists) once named Blair and Whitlea, while we also had Calem and Serena (XY protagonists) shown with the placeholder names Xavier and Yvonne, with the canonical names officially revealed due to the fact the one not chosen as the player gets an in-game role as the main rival.

There's been nothing hinting towards the opposite-gendered SM protagonist being a rival, since Hau appears to be the only rival in this game so the other thing I can see is the other protagonist being an NPC partner in the battle facility which will then likely reveal their canonical name, similar to Hilbert/Hilda who acted as the NPC partner in the Battle Subway but didn't appear in the game outside of that.

blue

gucci
Years
Yay, great to see you got it out there!

A few interesting points brought up that I'd forgot about from E3. The mysterious sound from Lillie's bag most definitely seems like an important Pokemon, though it would have to be a smaller Pokemon given the size. It's odd that if it is a Pokemon that it presumably isn't in a Pokeball? Either way I think this just adds to the mystery surrounding Lillie, one of the many things I'm looking forward to uncovering in S/M!

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
The Pokemon cry from inside Lillie's bag almost sounded like a Skitty to me, but I can't be too sure. It's certainly small enough to fit inside a bag like that, and I can just invision her having a Skitty while Professor Kukui has a Rockruff.

Back