• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Pokémon Generations Episode 4 is Live

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
Years
  • People laughed at me when I said the animation quality in Generations was low.

Now it's hit rock bottom. I'm sorry. Origins was awesome, but this is getting really off-putting.

User19sq

Did Petrel salute the Diamond Authority from Homeworld while flinching from those Electrode? XD

Years
  • LANCE'S DRAGONITE IS BADASS

(Also I loved Red's cameo appearance, this was another great episode)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    People laughed at me when I said the animation quality in Generations was low. Now it's hit rock bottom. I'm sorry. Origins was awesome, but this is getting really off-putting.
    Yeah, some of it didn't look great, especially Dragonite's fire attack. Some of the animation was really good though.

This was a better episode than episode 3. Dragonite was just badass and it and the Electrodes just went all out with their attacks which looked really cool other than the poor looking fire attack from Dragonite. Ash can get pretty rogue on Team Rocket sometimes when attacking them after they do something, but this episode took rogue to a whole new level. I wonder why they decided to randomly include the one Gen-2 Pokemon, but otherwise we've still only seen Gen-1 Pokemon since episode 1.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • Yeah, some of it didn't look great, especially Dragonite's fire attack. Some of the animation was really good though.

This was a better episode than episode 3. Dragonite was just badass and it and the Electrodes just went all out with their attacks which looked really cool other than the poor looking fire attack from Dragonite. Ash can get pretty rogue on Team Rocket sometimes when attacking them after they do something, but this episode took rogue to a whole new level. I wonder why they decided to randomly include the one Gen-2 Pokemon, but otherwise we've still only seen Gen-1 Pokemon since episode 1.

Well, this is a scene from the Gen 2 games after all, the only reason why mostly Gen 1 Pokemon were shown was because Team Rocket tends to use mostly Gen 1 Pokemon (just look at all the Poison types).

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    You would think they show at least a couple more Gen-2 Pokemon since it was from Generation 2 games though.

PokeTrekkie92

Gym Leader of Alabaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2022
    Well this episode was good because it brought back alot of memories of me playing Crystal as a kid(And as a teen with Heartgold and Soulsliver) can't wait to see what the next episode will bring!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • The highlight was clearly those drunken rocket grunts as they staggered towards Lance. Seriously though, despite the episodes only being 4-5 minutes, each one has been good so far imo! I'm looking forward to seeing the remaining episodes.

zeno101200

The Wanderer
    Years
  • I wish the animation could be a little less choppy, but loving the series so far. Especially loved the nod to the player character/Gold/Ethan!

Back