• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Episodes 5 and 6 released for Pokémon Generations

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    An episode about Silver and an episode about Eusine and Suicune? This is exactly what my aching soul needs!

I really loved these two episodes. Anything involving Silver is welcomed in my book. And Eusine is one of my favorite characters, so I really enjoyed the episode being narrated by him. It was really sad in a way, finding out why the three legendaries are roaming... And since the episodes focused on lore rather than battles, they did't feel rushed.

If each gen gets three episodes, we should be starting gen 3 next week. I look forward to seeing what they have to offer!

Years
  • I really loved these episodes, it was good to get some backstory to Silver and the roaming beasts of Johto. Eusine and Silver are both really cool characters and the episodes had some great visuals once again, I can't wait for Gen 3!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Both these episodes I thoroughly enjoyed once again. It was great to see more backstory on the burning of Tin Tower and the three legendary beasts. Looking forward to seeing the episodes in Hoenn and Sinnoh too!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I'm really enjoying this series so far and these episodes were fantastic. The interesting part is that Episode 6 debunks the theory that the Legendary Beasts were originally the original three Eeveelutions before they died, as the three Pokémon shown were clearly more dog-like and didn't resemble the Eeveelutions at all.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    I'm really enjoying this series so far and these episodes were fantastic. The interesting part is that Episode 6 debunks the theory that the Legendary Beasts were originally the original three Eeveelutions before they died, as the three Pokémon shown were clearly more dog-like and didn't resemble the Eeveelutions at all.

I wouldn't say the theory was debunked rather it wasn't addressed. The pokemon we're said to be of unknown species. So they went with generic canine silhouettes. It doesn't matter what they were because what matters is that they are now the legendary beasts. If people want to believe they are eeveelution a or any other pokemon they still can.

BurningChrome

Alain Kalos League Champion 2016
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2016
    I loved this week's episodes, it was great to finaly see Silver animated I like the personality and attitude they gave him he wasn't as arrogant and cocky like in the games but still dark and mysterious.

Back