• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokénchi shows more snippets of Sun and Moon anime

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Mallow knows you need to be proactive with Ash, unlike Serena sorry but not sorry Amourshippers

I really liked the trailer. The animation feels fluid and realistic (like how Pikachu is clawing into Ash's shirt as opposed to being glued on).

Kiawe looks awesome, as well as Z-moves in general.

Missing seat in class...Team Skull infiltration? Although I didn't see Lana so maybe that belongs to her.

Overall, really happy with the trailer and looking forward to SM anime.

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Nice trailer! We are getting so many lately! I like seeing more of the show though as the art style is nice and it looks pretty interesting. There seems to be a lot of different events going on here.

I'm wondering what leads Ash to go here though. I also wonder if that's Oak's Rottom. It would make sense since no one else has the Rottom Dex.

EDIT:

If you want to update the article with a youtube trailer, then here is a link to one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCVWBQP7JCQ

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 25, 2018
I really liked how the Z-move animations looked. The girls in the upper right corner seemed to be pretty excited whenever the shirtless Professor came on haha.

Back