• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: TCG Set Review: Base Set 5.3 (XY-Evolutions)

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Great article

With Ninetales Break, use burning energy. You never have to discard them.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 7, 2017
I am completely loving this new Evolutions set! I started collecting and playing when the original Base Set was released, so this is a big throwback for me. Opening the booster packs feel like a time warp and I couldn't be any happier!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
If you're using Beedrill, you're better off using Forest of Giant Plants to get Beedrill up in one turn. Rare Candy is unnecessary, IMO.

Also, Pidgeot EX's Feather Lance targets only one benched Pokemon.

You can pair Mega Slowbro EX with Chaos Tower so it doesn't confuse itself after it attacks.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
If you're using Beedrill, you're better off using Forest of Giant Plants to get Beedrill up in one turn. Rare Candy is unnecessary, IMO.

Also, Pidgeot EX's Feather Lance targets only one benched Pokemon.

You can pair Mega Slowbro EX with Chaos Tower so it doesn't confuse itself after it attacks.

I thought I put both, just in case.

Did I misread that? Oh well. I might fix it.

Too much work 0/10

Back