• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And the latest Pokken Tournament character is Croagunk

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
wait really?

That was unexpected, especially them turning a support Pokemon into a battle Pokemon. What are they gonna do with that support set though?

User19sq

Is it's signature move called "Fisting Brock From Behind no Jutsu" or something? XDDDDD

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Why, just why.

I thought Pokémon that were confirmed to be support Pokémon will stay in that role until getting promoted to fighter status for a sequel? What's going to happen with the Croagunk support we have now? Will it be replaced by Empoleon?

COOLTRAINER♂

Speedball 2: Brutal Vanilluxe
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2019
The nice thing about Pokemon is that there's a lot of them, so we already have a reason why two of the same one can appear at once.

Years
I hope they think of doing skins in the future. I don't know why, but I want Croagunk to have a cape.
croagunk_by_hanshumon-d85w3zx.png

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
Years
^Yare yare daze.

Anyway, do we have any idea when we'll be getting these new guys in the Wii U version?

Years
It's been a while since I've last visited these forums, but I'm really glad to see all of these new fighters! I would've never guessed Crogaunk would be added, but I think he's perfect! I hope his Synergy Attack evolves him into Toxicroak... xD

Although I am kind of annoyed that none of the three new fighters have been added to the Wii U version... They are going to make DLC, right!?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Although I am kind of annoyed that none of the three new fighters have been added to the Wii U version... They are going to make DLC, right!?

They definitely will after they show the next fighter to fill up the last slot in the roster. Since the data files originated from the Wii U version, it seems they're planning to add them as a pack.

Back