• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Generations Episode 12 is now a thing

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
  • The last time I heard somebody say "dude" so many times like that was Beast Boy from the Teen Titans animated series haha. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude.....

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I don't think I remember Kirito Eren Buck saying "dude" in his dialogue in DPPt. I'm going to feel bad for knowing Croagunk's eventual demise.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I like how laid-back Looker is, even when there's a legendary going on a rampage a few yards away

Also, what the heck is his croagunk on?!
    All the vitamins, by the looks of things

Vragon

I wish they stuck true to at least showing the protagonists from all the generations. Diamond's (Lucas) design is my #2 favorite!(1# White's (Hilbert) 3# Y's (Kalem)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Hoping we get to see a couple more Sinnoh characters before they move onto the Unova episodes. Still enjoyed this ep, though!

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    When I saw the episode was about Heatran, I was not expecting to like it as much as I ended up doing.

Like, I can't even really explain it. The last episode was fantastic in portraying Cyrus and Giratina in an alternate fashion. But this...

I loved this for some reason. Buck was cute, Looker's back! And living up to his codename now; I don't know what happened in the gen 1 episode that he looked so... weird, but he's definitely a Looker now!

And when he just... whooshed up to Charon and knocked him out with one karate chop to the neck--!! And it was super hype to see Croagunk absolutely wreck! Claydol was pretty impressive, too.

My adrenaline was really pumped up even though it was a 4-minute-long episode. A really good example of how to make something so short feel action-packed.

And next week starts gen 5!! Aaaaah, please keep up this quality!! I'm so excited!!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Whoa, Looker is badass, knocking Charon out like that. And his Croagunk is equally badass - definitely a fine duo.

I wasn't expecting to see Buck in any of these episodes! Interesting that they've shown Buck and Cheryl but not Riley - iirc those were the only three trainers you paired up with in DPPt for long periods of time. Would've liked to see Riley in an episode but I guess Lucario has been featured a lot in the past so eh. I'm also a bit disappointed that Lucas and Dawn didn't make a cameo in any of the Sinnoh episodes.

Liked this episode though! Buck was a bit annoying (and unnecessarily dangerous - surely Claydol could've just used Psychic to lift Buck to the Magma Stone, instead of making him leap between rocks) but regardless, was a fun episode.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    Hearing "dude" so many times was annoying but loved seeing Looker return. Other than hearing dude over and over, this was a great episode.

Years
  • I really liked Looker's personality in this episode, it was also really action packed and pretty cool to be based around Heatran.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    Clearly never met me. :8:

Same, I pretty much say "dude" between every other word when having a conversation with a friend.

But back on topic; this was the first episode of Generations that I thoroughly enjoyed all the way through, which is definitely saying something, considering I'm not much of a fan of any of the Pokemon depicted in the episode or Team Galactic. So kudos to whoever wrote the writer. Looker and his Croagunk were totally badass and the voice acting was actually really good this time around. I haven't really been too fond of it in the other episodes. But it's episodes like this one and "The Scoop" that make me wish this was a full length series.

Back