• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guide: Pokémon Sun and Moon QR Island Scan

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
  • Im sorry if this is a stupid question (or if I'm just stupid), but do those QR codes in the guide work for real?

I haven't gotten the game yet, but that is really useful information! Thanks!

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Im sorry if this is a stupid question (or if I'm just stupid), but do those QR codes in the guide work for real?

I haven't gotten the game yet, but that is really useful information! Thanks!

Yes the QR codes are all real. I have used them personally and gotten some of the island scan exclusive pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    Do you know exactly where Axew is? If you know can you please tell me?

you need to do the qr scanner in order to have the ability to find it. Even if you found out where it would be it would not show up unless you after using the island scan it told you where to go. Also the island scans only last for 1 hour, and there is only of the pokemon in the area if you do use the island scan

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Do you know exactly where Axew is? If you know can you please tell me?

Axew requires the island scan as said before. You need to be on Ula'Ula, and it has to be Saturday. It'll be somewhere in the grass on Mt. Hokulani I believe.

jenette

Jenette
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2017
    The collection is awesome, but I found difficulty to search QR Code for a particular Pokemon that I wanted. Searched Google and stumbled upon a webpage where they have individual QR Codes for each Pokemon and its shiny versions in a sortable + searchable table. It's been the most convenient whenever I need to scan QR Codes and have it bookmarked. So, thought of sharing it with you guys - https://www.pokemongochamp.com/pokemon-sun-moon-qr-codes/

Enjoy!

Back