• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Sun and Moon pre-release promos revealed

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Sun-Moon-Prerelease-Promos.jpg

Wow, what a good haul. An excellent card in Oranguru, a great card in Shiinotic and decent cards in the other two. Really hyped for pre-release now!

How many others are attending one?

Read the article on this now!

Last edited by a moderator:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Eww it's that time of year already? Yeesh.

If I can get the car I might show up. Prereleases are always fun, and tbh the enjoyment factor is almost worth the entry fee by itself, plus Oranguru is k.

Mind if I daily-ify this? I'll just use this as the comment thread. EDIT: I'm doing it anyway

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Eww it's that time of year already? Yeesh.

If I can get the car I might show up. Prereleases are always fun, and tbh the enjoyment factor is almost worth the entry fee by itself, plus Oranguru is k.

Mind if I daily-ify this? I'll just use this as the comment thread. EDIT: I'm doing it anyway

Yeah sure pal :) I did lift the image from Pokebeach so might be worth crediting them, although they clearly got it from an official outlet or supplier or something so maybe not.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Yeah sure pal :) I did lift the image from Pokebeach so might be worth crediting them, although they clearly got it from an official outlet or supplier or something so maybe not.

I lifted the image from the pokemon website, which seems to be the original source. Shame on PBeach for not citing them.

Back