• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: May's 2017 International Challenge is starting soon

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
  • How long am I going to have to wait until they decide to make Gardevoirite available? It feels like they are leaving it until last. Only having half the Mega Stones available at the launch of the game was a truly stupid decision and leaving a Pokemon as popular as Gardevoir without its Mega for no good reason is even worse.

As for the competition as none of the stones appeal to me I won't be entering.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Having Manencite back in the meta might be slightly interesting given that it was fairly common in OU last gen. Mega Tyranitar was always kinda a waste of a mega slot and Mega Abomasnow was just lol

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Having Manencite back in the meta might be slightly interesting given that it was fairly common in OU last gen. Mega Tyranitar was always kinda a waste of a mega slot and Mega Abomasnow was just lol

It's for this reason that I'm not too annoyed at PGL not registering me down for this tournament.

Manectite was the only one worth using, maybe Tyranitarite too if you didn't have a Mega elsewhere.

Back