• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pokémon Gold and Silver extended trailer released

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Omg that got me so excited lmao... it just makes me so so sooooooo happy to watch! :)

BUT WHERE WAS SUDOWOODO AND UNOWN?! NO TRAILER CAN BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THOSE ;_;

I think it goes to show though - the games have so many memorable features you can't really put it into a few minutes. You just have to experience the whole bloody memorable thing!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • This trailer has got me pumped for the release! I actually just pre-ordered Gold earlier and I'm now really looking forward to replaying through it!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Whats the bumper at the end? If you buy the box set, does it come with a cartridge????

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Honestly I'm really excited, but I've been playing my cartridge copies to keep me occupied haha. It'll be dope when everyone is playing them again though.

This is what the bumper is saying, summarized:

The set comes at a price of 1,389 yen (Roughly $15.73 CAD), and comes with a download card, a cartridge magnet (The cart), a sticker book (Probably a shoutout to the GB Printer), and a Gold/Silver Johto Pokemon poster which lists their types and has a type matchup chart (Since GS introduced Dark and Steel types originally).

i want that magnet big time...

update: pre-ordered one from Amazon Japan lul

Last edited:

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • So it's only the Japanese versions that get cool stuff in the boxes? That's not fair.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So it's only the Japanese versions that get cool stuff in the boxes? That's not fair.

I'm PRETTY sure that the rest of the world will get something similar. :) US and Aus had hardcore players too guys! We will happily be rewarded! We'll see anyways. They'll probably just release G/S starter themed things if not which I may probably end up buying...

If not, Marz (McCree) can always auction off his cool Japanese stuff for the highest bidder lmao

BadSamaritan

Gone Fishin'
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2023
    Wait... at 1:09. Did the message boxes for attacks always display vertically like that in the Japanese versions? I wonder why they changed it for the English version way back when?

Years
  • Wait... at 1:09. Did the message boxes for attacks always display vertically like that in the Japanese versions? I wonder why they changed it for the English version way back when?

It was like that since I can remember.

Also, did the starter always been in black and white while choosing as 0:35? I only played in my GB pocket so don't really know how they look in colours version =/

Back