• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon GO Announces Equinox Celebration

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Events are always nice! I'm a bit unsure about the new incubator however...It will probably be 3 uses? But like, much more expensive than the other incubators :/

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I'm glad for an event that isn't Raid specific and encourages walking. Has been a while compared to the first half of the year! Now I just need to hope I can get my first Mareep...

Will wait and see what the prices are for the special boxes. May be worthwhile to get one especially as I have four 10 km eggs, but... prices will determine that.

kinesis

Sounds like one of them lil' birds
Years
Looks like I'm gonna have to get a jog on, the extra stardust part doesn't really bother me though as I don't use it.

Arjay

#GoStags
Years
This doesn't really interest me at all. I haven't even looked at the game for about 4 months. I'll open it again once gen 3 Pokémon are released.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
1) If I got a 2km egg (at pokestop) prior to Sept 22nd, but I hatch it after, could it be a special event egg?

2) If I get a special 2km egg prior to October 2nd, but I hatch it after, could it still be a special event egg?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
This event doesn't interest me any. Really the only 10km Pokemon I need is Mareep, but its not worth spending money on incubators. This is a good event for new players though. Maybe if I needed tons of Pokemon.

Won't be going outside much this next week since its going to be 90 degrees until thursday. Wish they would have an Electric, Dragon, Steel or Fighting event though, have only caught about 15 dragon types so far, doesn't help that there's only 4 dragon type Pokemon in the first 2 gens and 1 is an item evolution.

To the above poster, 1 is no and 2 is yes. Eggs don't change once you get them meaning they will always hatch the Pokemon inside as is, there was a Pichu/ash hat event recently and you could hatch the egg a year after the event ended and it would still be wearing the hat.

Last edited:
Back